Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nearly finished Zimbabwe. Just got the one team to go. Then will focus on other teams. I think I'll leave India and Bangladesh until last and then maybe do the IPL and BPL.

And Zimbabwe is finished. Now just going to do the main players for the rest of the international team barring India and Bangladesh and then decide whether to do the IPL and BPL or not.

Okay, finished Sri Lanka. I ended up doing a lot more players than expected so there's enough choice for people playing with Sri Lanka. When people test it, feel free to point out any players that are close to the international team.

----------

So just for progress sake, here's what's done and what needs to be done.

Team rosters finished for Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, England and Zimbabwe

Player rosters finished for Sri Lanka, Ireland, Scotland and Netherlands

To do: Player rosters for Pakistan, West Indies, India, Bangladesh, Canada, Kenya and Afghanistan

Maybe: IPL, BPL, West Indies domestic teams

Last edited:
Agreed, hedger is getting through a mountain of work. Because of that I'm going to hold off on releasing the next update for a day or two while I get the roster sorted out in-game.

lol, at this rate, I don't think you'll ever get a release in xD

Finished Afghanistan and Canada. Going to get Kenya done before sending you those kurt.

I think then, I'll get the main Indian and Bangladeshi players done before working on the West Indies domestic structure (hopefully squads are released by then). And then after that, it'll be just the IPL and BPL to go.

----------

And that awkward moment when you nearly have as many players in Afghanistan (27) and Canada (28) than in Sri Lanka (38) and Pakistan (39) :p

But at least you'll have enough choice for the associate teams and not just choosing from 15 players.

----------

And for those wondering, there are currently 1056 players in the game with a lot more to come :p

Something is wrong with me... I managed to forget Leicestershire when I was doing the English counties. Well guess I'll go do Leicestershire then.

And really, there's a guy who doesn't even have a birth date or batting hand... Stupid Taijul Islam. Surely after 11 innings, somebody could have worked out what hand he bats with...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread