Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just tried running this for the first time and it seems to freeze after the intro. Also, it makes a 1680x1050 window on my screen of that size and will not maximize.
1. Is this freezing a known problem and how do I fix it?
2. Is there a config file for setting the window resolution?

I appreciate the help and look forward to having a peek at the game.

@sorrydaijin: Just 2 quick questions:

a) What version of the game are you running?
b) What version of Windows are you using & are you running from an Admin account?

Cheers!
K

@kurtkz: Got this error log after completing a T20 match (in a series)

STACK TRACE: at Cricket.Main.GameStateEndOfMatch.ProcessVisual(Single ms, Single ms2) in c:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateEndOfMatch.cs:line 2083
at Cricket.Main.GameStateEndOfMatch.ProcessInput(Single ms) in c:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateEndOfMatch.cs:line 971
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in c:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 12159
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in c:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 3504

@sorrydaijin: Just 2 quick questions:

a) What version of the game are you running?
b) What version of Windows are you using & are you running from an Admin account?
K

Sorry. I should have mentioned that in my original post.

a) Cricket Heroes v2.15 (22 January 2013)
b) Windows 7 (64bit) Home Premium (Japanese version) on an Admin account.

Kurt, I have the latest patch and tried to play this morning, but the game is just a black screen. The bowling gauges, HUD field and bowling marker appear, along with the delivery type/swing/seam but no bowler, batsman or pitch or any of that

Getting a crash at the end of a T20 inning.

RUN @ 2/6/2013 1:55:29 AM

VERSION: 2.16
PROFILE: pat

MESSAGE: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index

STACK TRACE: at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
at Cricket.Main.GameObject.Stumps.GetBoundingBox() in c:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameObject\Stumps.cs:line 1258
at Cricket.Main.GameStateDeliver.ProcessInput(Single ms) in c:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateDeliver.cs:line 23258
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in c:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 12159
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in c:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 3504

btw, if anybody finds any spelling mistakes in the names of players, please point them out. I just managed to find two but idk whether I've made anymore.

I've fixed the two mistakes up for my next update though so if kurt releases before I send him the next set of rosters, there will still be the mistakes there.

Meanwhile, just Sunrisers Hyderabad to go for the IPL.

@dancingmongoose: Are you using patch 2.17? If not, can you give that one a try? It disables GLSL which, I think, might be causing the black screen.

@Pat: Can you try patch 2.17 as well please? It should resolve that crash.

@sorrydaijin: Does the game crash at any point or does it just hang? Can you check the error.log file in the game's folder please?

@hedger: Awesome, awesome work. I'm fixing up the domestic leagues atm. I don't know why cricket boards keep changing the format of the leagues. It's incredibly annoying.

@dancingmongoose: Are you using patch 2.17? If not, can you give that one a try? It disables GLSL which, I think, might be causing the black screen.

@Pat: Can you try patch 2.17 as well please? It should resolve that crash.

@sorrydaijin: Does the game crash at any point or does it just hang? Can you check the error.log file in the game's folder please?

@hedger: Awesome, awesome work. I'm fixing up the domestic leagues atm. I don't know why cricket boards keep changing the format of the leagues. It's incredibly annoying.

Surprisingly, I was running 2.17 but the error log shows 2.16.

Aaah you might need to redownload it. That was incorrectly versioned but I reuploaded after that. I'll have a look for the patch quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread