Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, which wont work in other forums right? :p Can we have the normal scorecard ?

Okay cool :D

----------

Code:
RUN @ 2/26/2013 1:04:31 PM

VERSION: 2.31
PROFILE: Parth

STACK TRACE:    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
   at Cricket.Main.GameStateLineupSelection.CreateMenu() in c:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateLineupSelection.cs:line 148
   at Cricket.Main.GameStateLineupSelection.Process(Single ms, Int32 overrideIdx) in c:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateLineupSelection.cs:line 1338
   at Cricket.Main.GameStateLineupSelection.ProcessInput(Single ms) in c:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateLineupSelection.cs:line 1520
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in c:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 14158
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in c:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 3993

When clicked on Board XI

Dugout view is actually on the field, had one of out openers cream the ball straight to 'me' and I surprisingly had to turn around to see it hit the boundary

The bowler camera is absolutely retarded, I can't see anything but ground until I go to pitch the ball (so I have no idea what side of the wicket Im bowling from) and when I runup it jerks around spastically and then the camera follows the ball in flight. So hard to bowl now

----------

Fielder still runs up with the bowler

Yeah, sorry about that I didn't get a chance to test it earlier. I'm uploading a new patch that should resolve the camera issues (and a few others too).

Hi all,

the new patch is ready for download:

- several crash bug fixes
- new cameras during career mode
- fix to single-strike-not-rotating bug (i think)
- several other small fixes

Cheers
K

EDIT: For those who see the XML error on startup, try the 2nd attachment. That should resolve that problem. I'm still not sure why the user data folder has problems with permissions.

Attachments

• Patch-2.31.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 6
  • Patch-2.31 (permission fix).zip
    2 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:
53435993.jpg

No wickets fall for an entire T20 game? Seriously?

It is possible mate. Its rare but its possible :)

But one thing I have noticed is batmen don't tend to throw their wickets away at all. This should be happening more often. I know one game where we made 9/88 and we restricted our opponents to 3/84. They should have been slogging in that final over but they were happy with singles

One thing Kurt, can we have the scorecards from the career mode saved?

----------

in text format?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread