Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pat: Yup, will do. Just finalising sim stuff and then I'll get back to dev on the main game.

@dancingmongoose: Crap. I thought that issue was finally resolved. It's being caused by some changes I made in the last version. Will fix it up and retest in a bit.

Opened the bowling and got a second over. Yes!

Life will be complete if Australia can now take 8/0 and tie the test

Hahahahaha, glad that bit worked :)

IMHO Australia picked the wrong squad. Lyon, Hughes and Watson shouldn't be there. If they make some changes I rate they could walk away with a tied series.

iam having this error when iam trying to run cricket heroes

RUN @ 2/26/2013 10:58:35 AM

VERSION: 2.30
PROFILE: N/A

MESSAGE: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

STACK TRACE: at Utility.XML.XMLParser.Parse(String filename) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Utility\XML\XMLParser.cs:line 113
at Resources.Sprites.Spritesheet.LoadSpriteSheet(String filename) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Resources\Sprite\Spritesheet.cs:line 134
at Resources.Sprites.Spritesheet..ctor(String filename) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Resources\Sprite\Spritesheet.cs:line 37
at Resources.Sprites.SpritesheetManager.AddSpriteSheet(String key) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Resources\Sprite\SpritesheetManager.cs:line 41
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 3489

So much for those new cameras, nothings changed with the cameras at all

@rushankz: Hmm, it might be a permission error. I'm going to upload a fix for that a little later today.

----------

@dancingmongoose: The cameras should be there...when bowling, you should see the game from the fielder's perspective. In T20's, when batting, the camera should outside the boundary and low.

Nope, and this is with a completely new match. Although I could have been incredible talented and downloaded the patch but not applied it...
Cause the captain only gave me two overs despite conceding 6 runs while another bowler bowled 4 and conceded 33, it was 31 from 3 at one stage...
I'll 'repatch' and see how smart I was

----------

Nevermind, my fault. New cameras look awesome!

Sorry if I gave you a heart attack ;)
Just one thing though, first ball and I'm fielding at a square cover, the ball is hit in the air straight to me, I back away and let mid off run around only for him to stand there and let it hit his thigh. THAT WAS MY CATCH DAMN IT!

----------

Oh and it looks like you've animated me to run up with the bowler, I can see myself jigging around if the angles right until the bowler reaches his delivery stride

Doh. Good spot. Just need tweak the fielding quickly (the reaction time is based on the distance amongst other things). Hmm, I also need to do a dropped catch animation.

----------

EDIT: I'm going to call it Wobbly-Cam(tm). Seriously, though I missed that as well. Is it very disorienting?

Mmmm animation, I'll send you a PM shortly about what my mind has conjured up
I'm a little concerned that I haven't bowled yet and it's the 12th over, I set myself as an opening bowler (even though I'm a leggie, irl I bowl best when I open).
Ah here we go, bowling the 13th.
And I've never had an lbw shout go my way, as a matter of fact I have never seen an lbw in live view. Either the umpires are terrible beyond measure or you might want to have a little look. Some of my shouts have been pretty plumb to my eyes

----------

I wouldn't say disorientating but it is sometimes not aligned to the fielder properly, more from the perspective of someone standing to my left

----------

HOLD ON I just bowled and the batsman swept me for a single, now he's still on strike.
Got him out 2 balls later though, didn't pick the arm ball and holed out to deep square leg

----------

Just had another dead lbw turned down

I have had this issue intermittently where the batsman never swapped ends after taking a single.

@rushankz: Hmm, it might be a permission error. I'm going to upload a fix for that a little later today.

----------

@dancingmongoose: The cameras should be there...when bowling, you should see the game from the fielder's perspective. In T20's, when batting, the camera should outside the boundary and low.

ok bro no problem :cheers:cheers

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol
The camera in the dugout bounces with the bowlers jump
:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread