BOWLING SCORECARD

Player            Overs Mdns Runs Wkts E/R    Wd NB 

Z Khan            1.0   0    7    0    7.00   0  0  
Harbhajan Singh   1.0   0    4    1    4.00   0  0  
V Aaron           1.0   0    12   1    12.00  0  0  
P Ojha            1.0   0    7    0    7.00   0  0  
R Ashwin          0.4   0    0    0    0.00   0  0  

The new bowler is R Ashwin.
4.1 R Ashwin to C MacLeod, 6, 70.04kph, A hint of turn into. C MacLeod plays a punchy cut. That has been caught in the crowd! Six
4.2 R Ashwin to C MacLeod, 1, 87.69kph, R Ashwin fires in a quicker one. Not finding much turn off this surface. Can't get this past the fielder. One more
4.3 R Ashwin to R Berrington, 6, 73.23kph, R Ashwin floats a delivery to R Berrington. Good length outside off stump. Excellent timing from R Berrington as he plays a cut. Six runs! Fantastic batting
4.4 R Ashwin to R Berrington, 4, 70.00kph, That one goes on straight with the arm. Through backward square leg for four. Imperious

That's the end of the game and Scotland wrap up a massive victory winning by 8 wickets. India was never in the game but that is more down to Scotland's excellent performance than it was the former's poor effort. The pitch was a bowler's graveyard and did not offer much assistance in the way of seam. Stunning upset and a fantastic result for Scotland! They came into the game as underdogs but showed plenty of grit and determination to fell the more favoured Indias.

MATCH NOTES
-----------

India       44/4 5 overs
Scotland    48/2 4.4 overs

Scotland wins by 8 wickets

MoM: J Davey

India

. Close of innings: India - 44 / 4

Scotland

. Close of innings: Scotland - 48 / 2

Just look at Ashwins spell and the scorecard

Hi guys, just another small update:

- fixed some more bug crashes
- tweaked bowler selection (might still not give you 100% but that's the nature of the algorithm)
- added live cam for fielder in career mode
- added dug-out cam for batsmen in career mode for short formats

Cheers
K

Attachments

• Patch-2.30.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 6
@cricketaddict: Not yet, but I'll add it to the next update. The players are currently sorted alphabetically by surname. Search functionality is definitely on my to-do list, though.

Hey Kurt what about Custom tours as I asked earlier?

When you get time could you please add other player attributes to the csv that we discussed earlier?

Another crash, it came first ball bowled after resuming my save (wicket maiden save). It might be because of the format so I'll start a new game and see if it happens again
Code:
RUN @ 26/02/2013 2:36:58 PM

VERSION: 2.29
PROFILE: DM

MESSAGE: Function does not accept floating point Not-a-Number values.

STACK TRACE:    at System.Math.Sign(Single value)
   at Cricket.Main.GameStateDeliver.ProcessInput(Single ms) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateDeliver.cs:line 20688
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 14056
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 3993

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread