Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just installed the demo version of the CH and a patch 2.32 over it but it doesn't work for me.

It says "A fatal error has occured and the details thereof have been logged."

And when I open it, this is what comes up.

Code:
 "RUN @ 2/27/2013 6:51:16 PM

VERSION: 2.32
 PROFILE: N/A

MESSAGE: Unable to find an entry point named 'glGenBuffers' in DLL 'opengl32.dll'.

STACK TRACE: at Tao.OpenGl.Imports.GenBuffers(Int32 n, IntPtr buffers)
 at Tao.OpenGl.Gl.glGenBuffers(Int32 n, Int32[] buffers)
 at Resources.Models.AnimatedModel.set_IsStatic(Boolean value) in c:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Resources\Model\AnimatedModel.cs:line 2447
 at Cricket.Main.GameObject.Field.LoadStadium(String name) in c:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameObject\Field.cs:line 523
 at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in c:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 3646"

Hi Fenil, you have the same issue as SOS:

1. run Launcher.exe
2. make sure GLSL shaders is unchecked
3. click to start the game

If that fails, with another entry point error, you'll need to update your graphics card drivers. That will install the required OpenGL driver. Unfortunately I can't include this with the release as every graphics card has a different one.

Please let me know if this doesn't work for you.

Cheers
Kurt

Hi Fenil, you have the same issue as SOS:

2. make sure GLSL shaders is unchecked

That will install the required OpenGL driver.

Please let me know if this doesn't work for you.

Cheers
Kurt

I seriously have no idea what these two things are.

@Fenil: You don't need to worry about the 1st one. That's just a setting that you need to uncheck. The 2nd is more of a problem though. Go to Device Manager -> Display Adapters. You should see "Intel HD". Double click on it. Click on Update Driver. Click on Search Automatically and then follow the prompts. That will hopefully install an up-to-date driver.

Short of that, there's nothing I can do to get the game working on your system :/

I am getting this error with the game editor when ever i try to open it.
Btw the update worked great, no more errors at start.

Attachments

• Error.png
    Error.png
    3.7 KB · Views: 8
@SOS: That's fine. I'm guessing you have an Intel HD card. The game supports that card. You just need to update your drive as the default one that comes with your PC doesn't support OpenGL.

Well the motherboard is mercury PI945GCM so no intel HD graphics as well. The graphics drivers for native VGA adapters are up to date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread