Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kurt can I directly go to 2.32 from 2.26?

Excellent, thanks for that. I'm pushing the camera back a little too far I think. Also, patch 2.32 should fix that bug that keeps crashing your game.

When I change to another window with CH open, CH stops responding

Hi guys,

new patch is available. It fixes a few things including:

- different audio library (I'll be buying the commercial version tomorrow)
- tweaked career mode camera
- bug fixes
- quick match works correctly with all modes now

Download

Cheers
K

It's when looking at the table or I'm on to bowl that it does it. As you said when it stops responding when processing it does resume, when it's not doing anything I have to end task

Only if I come on to bowl when I have a window open on top of it. If Im just playing the game its fine

Shite the game speed in the nets is waaay too fast

----------

Code:
RUN @ 2/03/2013 11:34:05 AM

VERSION: 2.33
PROFILE: DM

MESSAGE: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index

STACK TRACE:    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.FindPlayerTeam() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 13744
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 14188
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 3993
Upon not being selected for the match

Ah Kurt, Replays don't work, you can't get out of them

And you might want to let players be keepers in career mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread