Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
@dancingmongoose: That's music to my ears :) I'm not a fan of that kind of fluff, but other games (*cough* New Star Soccer *cough*) seem to punt it quite heavily.

Although if we become really awesome at it we may want to waste money on something, maybe a 'donate money to charity' button?

@Iridium: Did you install the patch over an existing full installation? It looks like you might be running just the patch.

Could you send/link me the install file? I cleared my download folder and that went with it. I'll try uninstalling and reinstalling.

@Allrounder18: Kind of - the management puts you in the role of the coach/captain. You get to make the on-field decisions (batting/bowling lineups, when to declare, when to take the new ball, etc.) and you can set the aggression levels of the bowlers/batsmen. I'll be fixing up this mode a little bit over the next few days, so if you have any ideas to make it more immersive please let me know and I'll try to implement them :)

----------

@Iridium: The full download (v2.34 latest) - http://cricketheroes.co.za/Data/Full.zip

@Iridium: Glad it's working again :) I'll be online for most of today, so feel free to ask me anything.

@dancingmongoose: That's what I'm worried about. What happens when the player is earning tons of money? There's only so much you can spend on new equipment...which reminds me, I need to add sponsorships to the game.

Phew. Finally getting around to finishing off career mode. I've just added generation of FTPs for all international teams, so you can now get selected to go on tour. Still to do:

- salary needs to be update when playing internationals
- implement sponsorships
- implement "stuff" to spend money on
- testing

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel :)

Cheers
K

Starting a new career, I'll be posting something about every match

Awesome, thanks dancingmongoose. I'm making quite a few changes to career mode, so I'm going to have to support the old (current) save format as well.

Ok started a new game. And there happens to be 6 teams, 2 Dragons, 2 Tigers and 2 Dolphins. I have seen up to three teams with the same name before. Think this should be sorted so that there are maybe 10 different names and each team has to have a different name, that way it's not too repetitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread