Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...I need to start replacing copyrighted material in the game. First to go will be player & team names (don't worry, I'll keep a super secret patch with the proper ones), followed by the advertising hoardings.

Wrt to the latter - does anyone have a product/company they'd like to advertise in the game? No charge. All I need is a small-ish banner. PM me if you'd like to take up the offer.

Oh, there's also pitch ads if you want to advertise something bigger. These will be displayed during tournaments/domestic series.

Gonna do another round of testing very soon, so if you want to upload a patch Kurt do it now ;)

Ok, playing as a bowling all-rounder this time. Came in at 5 and clobbered 3 sixes (yes I'm getting the hang of it) before being runout. It's annoying that the AI gets the final say on runs, I didn't want the second but they did and I payed the price, while earlier I wanted an easy two but they decided to turn around halfway down. And despite us using 6 bowlers, I wasn't one of them and I'm a bowling all-rounder.

Ok, I'm set to open the batting in the next match. Odd
Nup came in at 5

Ok, so I'm at the non-strikers end and the striker hooks it, the keeper runs after it and bam
Code:
RUN @ 5/03/2013 4:48:05 PM

VERSION: 2.34
PROFILE: DM

MESSAGE: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

STACK TRACE:    at GameEngine.Resources.Sound.SoundManager.Update(Single ratio) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Resources\Sound\SoundManager.cs:line 500
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 14459
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 3993

Didn't bowl that game either, we batted second

@dancingmongoose: Is that with the latest patch? Hmm, that crash should've been fixed. I think I've set the bowling stats too low when your character is generated. I'll up it and that should fix it.

2.34 is the latest isnt it?

Got to play the second game again (saved after game 1) no crashes this time, my knack for quick runs has got me to level 2 for the first time ever! Spent all the points on my bowling

Hehe, that's awesome :) Does leveling happen fast enough? Keep in mind that you start the game as an 18yr old.

EDIT: I really need to write a manual.

Levelling is fine if you actually bat. Unless you take wickets as a bowler you arne't rewarded, even with an economy of 3 in a T20 tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread