Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jager Bombers
. Matthew Coldhill 50 off 62 balls in 86 min
Eccentric Eagles
. Ernie Els 50 off 50 balls in 85 min

Here, instead of showing in how many balls it took to make a century or a half, why not put the highest scores? Also, add the best bowling figures in there too please.

@BlitzBerg: I actually copied cricinfo's way of doing it. I'll add the best batting/bowling performances just under the innings scores (I think it's one line above Match Notes).

Awesome :) Hopefully I'll have most of the issues sorted out tonight. I'll also PM you later when I release the update.

Ok thanks, I'll try to make myself a bowling all-rounder again later tonight and see if it's the game making me a batter or I'm just retarded.

Phew, weight off my shoulders :lol
My skills have all of a sudden dropped dramatically, something to do with my fatigue or whatever?

No it actually is the game, just made myself a bowling all-rounder and ingame Im a batting all-rounder, I'm certain of it this time. And making myself a batting all-rounder also makes me a batting all-rounder. Bowling all-rounders don't exist. Neither do keepers actually

----------

Yay I've been dropped!

----------

I was dropped for the 7th game we played, and lo and behold my skills have raised again. I went to check the career tab and it crash upon clicking it
Code:
RUN @ 5/03/2013 7:12:11 PM

VERSION: 2.34
PROFILE: DM

MESSAGE: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index

STACK TRACE:    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.FindPlayerTeam() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 13777
   at Cricket.Main.GameStateCharSheet.CreateMenu() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateCharSheet.cs:line 321
   at Cricket.Main.GameStateCharSheet.ProcessInput(Single ms) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateCharSheet.cs:line 478
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 14411
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 3993

@dancingmongoose: Yup, when you're injured your skills will have been shown to drop significantly. It'll revert back to normal when you're healthy again.

I'll keeping to the list of roles and also fix up that bowling/batting allrounder issue.

----------

Yeah, that's a bug that I fixed previously. It happens when you get dropped. All fixed now though. I'm gonna see if I can sneak in some dev at work so I can actually hit my deadline tonight.

I'd saved it until before that 7th game, I click play and I'm told I'm dropped and crash
Code:
RUN @ 5/03/2013 7:17:23 PM

VERSION: 2.34
PROFILE: DM

MESSAGE: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index

STACK TRACE:    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.FindPlayerTeam() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 13777
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 14221
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 3993

I'll try again, please work I don't wanna lose all this.

----------

Nup did it again, can't progress D:

Yup, same bug :/

EDIT: Can you zip up the %APPDATA%\Cricket Heroes folder and PM it to me please? I'm going to try to make sure that your old save works with the new changes.

Last edited:
It's attached, it's only just small enough. We have really small upload speed in Australia :/ took forever

Save0 is the 'wicket maiden' save (remember that one?) save1 is another save (I think, might be the other way around) and save10 is the one I've done all my stuff tonight on.

Oooooh thats where all the texture files are :D Mod time!

Attachments

• CricketHeroes.zip
    46 MB · Views: 1
Well started with my career mode. 3 matches in 45 runs with a strike rate of 100. Lost 2 matches and won one match. On level 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread