Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a very good point. How about something like this:

FC/Test - wickets count towards XP
T20 - wickets & RPO < 7.5
Pro40/Pro45/ODI - wickets & RPO < 6

I'd say 5.5 for ODI, 6 is generous. But yes, agree very much. Although you could 'lose' XP if you're too expensive in FC (ie Bryce McGain, Imran Tahir the other month)

Also, every game I'm apparently down to open, but the highest I come in is 5. This happened a while ago when I was just testing while it crashed tons (much better now) and I set myself as an opener and the highest I came in was 5.

Also, I'd like to see XP given on smaller increments, so instead of having to hit x runs and get 10 XP say hitting 5 runs will give 2 XP or something. So that its a little less blocky

I find it very difficult to bat to a left arm over, is it possible to make the batsman semi-transparent? I think that might be the best fix. I can't really see where the marker is.

Also can we order by any column we like in stats please?

I finally got a bowl, had to defend 8 from the last over (the only over I got) and onyl conceded three. We move to 2nd on the ladder.

myteamg.jpg

It looks as though my batting is higher than my bowling, and thats with me spending 7 points points on bowling and being a bowling all-rounder. This might be the problem (I'm CJ Winch, right down the bottom)

And what skill is the bowl speed dependent on? As a leggie bowler I could bowl up to 90km/h but now I can bowl up to 88km/h. Please say it's not the skill attribute other wise I will be bowling 160km/h eventually. Although I can bowl over 100km/h irl but normally bowl around 70

Sure, I'll see what I can do about the transparency thing. Nah, the speeds are based on a few things, but mainly the type of bowler you are. The maximum you can bowl as a spinner is 90.

Take a look at the Physique and Training tabs. Your training determines strength and fitness. Initially you get 8 time slots of 15min each. Weights will increase/maintain strength while cardio/stretching will reduce the risk of injury. Everything needs to be balanced though. The more you train, the better your stats will become, but also the easier it will be to become injured.

I REALLY need to write a manual. Promise I'll get around to it this weekend.

Ok, I'm injured for a week, but I'm not sure when I'll actually play again in terms of games cause theres no dates or anything for the fixtures. Although I wont play the next two cause they are literally the next two games, not sure about the third hopefully fit by the fourth and final group game. Lets hope we can keep winning without me

I'm pyschic like that :P

----------

Do you think it would be useful for tabs with important notices to flash red? For instance, say you're close to getting injured - the Physique tab will flash red. Or your bat needs replacement, the Shop tab will flash.

:eek:

Code:
RUN @ 5/03/2013 6:20:11 PM

VERSION: 2.34
PROFILE: DM

MESSAGE: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index

STACK TRACE:    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.FindPlayerTeam() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 13777
   at Cricket.Main.GameStateCharSheet.CreateMenu() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateCharSheet.cs:line 321
   at Cricket.Main.GameStateCharSheet.ProcessInput(Single ms) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateCharSheet.cs:line 478
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 14411
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 3993

Just played the game I'm injured from, clicked play to play the next one and crash

Not sure if I saved it after getting injured...

Aaah, it looks like you're running a slightly older version. Don't worry about it, your saved game should be fine. There's an update floating around in one of the recent pages here... I'll see if I can find it.

I'm going to try push out an update tonight.

It's the latest update I could find.

And yes yes yes for the flashing tabs

----------

And I just noticed I'm 'exhausted'. Don't know how that works as I've faced 60 balls in 5 games and bowled 1 over. And the injury was throwers arm, doesn't look like I'm injured anymore.
Ok, my role is batting all-rounder apparently. Sure I picked bowling... so almost ignore everything I said (I say almost cause there are times I dont get a bowl as a frontline bowler

Bugger - maybe hold off on testing until I can get a proper patch out? I'll see how much of what we've discussed now into the game by tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread