Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, just remembered I should apply the latest patch and there are 4 warriors.

And peek/poke designs isn't in the center and it should be on the intro screen

New batsman cam is impossible to use, I'm sorry. First ball duck, chopping on. I don't know what to do until it's too late.

And I didn't get a bowl, all out for 79 and lost by 6 wickets with 8 overs to spare. I wasn't going to get a bowl was I?

I'll give more feedback after I bat a bit more.

Bowling in the 17th over, it's really difficult to tell which side of the wicket the marker is on. Although it's not too much of an issue.

I can see too much of my head though, move the camera higher maybe?

Yeah maybe. And more central, it seems to be off to the left of the player, around their shoulder.

Chasing 138, I conceded 2 boundaries behind square leg in 3 balls but still the captain refused to put anyone there. Only cost 12 all up from my 2, but only got a bowl as 6th bowler as our 4th conceded 26 from his 2

----------

Not required to bat as we chased it down easily with 4 overs to spare, blistering half century from our number 5.

Also need lots more surnames, tends to be a lot with the same name though not nessecarily on the same team

----------

Oh and loving the new level bars

----------

Got just 1 over, the second last, conceded just 1 run

----------

Nope, hating batsman cam, can't see the marker properly cause my helmets in the way, and anything short just dribbles onto the stumps

----------

We lost by the way, one guy taking 6/14

----------

Got to bowl earlier now, 13th over, must be getting rewarded for being economical. Again I'm bowling to a 'Puttick', think thats 3 games in a row now

----------

Ball gets hit straight to me but I refuse to pick it up, instead I wait at the stumps for cover to run around and pick it up from 4 metres past me. At least they aren't stealing runs. 4 balls in a row thats happened now

Cant use the game in Fullscreen?..How to?

I minimised everything and it froze when I tried to open it up again. I watched a TV show and it was responding again, but I when I bowled the next ball (I was in the middle of an over) I got the following crash:
Code:
RUN @ 4/03/2013 8:55:29 PM

VERSION: 2.34
PROFILE: DM

MESSAGE: Function does not accept floating point Not-a-Number values.

STACK TRACE:    at System.Math.Sign(Single value)
   at Cricket.Main.GameObject.Stumps.set_Animation(String value) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameObject\Stumps.cs:line 1147
   at Cricket.Main.GameStateDeliver.ProcessInput(Single ms) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateDeliver.cs:line 15761
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 14411
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 3993

@Monzi: Go to Options -> Video -> Fullscreen. Restart the game and it'll be fullscreen.
I can't see the Buttons as they are hidden below the screen.

Screenshot Attached
Error Fullscreen.png

You must have a screen height of less than 600 pixels. Chances are you're trying to play it on a netbook. The game doesn't go smaller in windowed mode than it already is

@dancingmongoose: You log the strangest bugs! Cool, I'll try to fix them up this week :)

@Monzi: You can run the game in safe mode (640x480 windowed) by typing:

cricket.exe -safemode

at the command prompt. The other workaround is to edit the options file:

go to %APPDATA%\Cricket Heroes\data
open: options.ini

change line 4 & 5 to:

Either of those workarounds will do the trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread