Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

Reached level 4. Just scored 10 ball 20

Attachments

• mybat.png
    mybat.png
    7.9 KB · Views: 36
Just demolished the opponents. Scored 50 of just 19 odd deliveries :D first fifty and feels good. Watch out AB I am coming for your SA spot ;) :p

attachment.php

Attachments

• mybatinn.png
    mybatinn.png
    27.7 KB · Views: 38
and I get injured after getting out on 0 in the next match. Come on, that ball was a lovely away swinger :p you know right? We Indians arnt good with swinging deliveries :p :spy

Hehe, that's awesome guys :) rahulkhush, can you zip up your %APPDATA%\cricket heroes folder as well please? I want to make sure your saves work with the changes I'm going to release tonight.

:facepalm Dint save the game just kept on playing it since last hour. We topped the group and reached the finals. Could not play the last 3 games of the season due to injury including the finals. We won the finals :D and it showed me the team flag. When pressed return

this happened

Code:
RUN @ 3/5/2013 2:37:00 AM

VERSION: 2.34
PROFILE: Parth

STACK TRACE:    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
   at Cricket.Main.GameStateTournamentView.ProcessInput(Single ms) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateTournamentView.cs:line 573
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 14411
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 3993

:facepalm

Was playing Career mode completely first time. So what was next? I mean once T20 tournament ends what was next? List A? FC?

Yeah, it goes:

T20
Pro40
FC

End of season transfers (in same group or one group higher)

Depending on whether or not your country has games (there's a full FTP) you might get selected <- this is the bit I just finished up.

Well for South Africa I would assume it's the juniors (starting point) then the seniors of the same team then the provincial (as in the FC comp with Namibia in it) and the franchise teams (with spoof names) and then finally nat team?

Will there at least be the option to choose our nationality (ie ICC where you can captain county cricket and manage zimbabwe) even if we need to play in south africa?

----------

Oh and blocking doesnt seem to work in career mode, I assume it's 'x' by default but it always just seems to be a straight drive. Either that or I'm an incredible timer of the ball :D

Yup, I need to come up with fake team names for the different countries and generate surname lists too. Each country will have 4 levels:

Club B
Club A
Provincial B
Provincial A

followed by national selection.

I think W is a defensive shot. X is defaulted to straight drive. The controls are reversed depending on what camera you're using though. Any camera from the batsman's point of view will be reversed (read: should be reversed).

Well 'w' is straight drive, hit plenty of sixes back down the ground. When playing, say, an exhibition match 'w' is block and 'x' is straight drive, so I would assume from batsman cam it's 'x' to block. So yes you're right although I meant from batsman cam. Although it seems in career both do the same thing, I'll try a lofted 'block' tomorrow, I'm off to bed for now
male27-male-sleep-sleeping-smiley-emoticon-000069-large.gif

----------

Oh and what are you going to do about 'Premier Leagues' like the IPL and Big Bash>

I think the dab shots need to become a *lot* less risky than normal shots. I have had almost the same number of edges playing front-foot dab cover drive as I have when attempting normal cover drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread