Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I have the latest driver as windows 8 updates the driver automatically but still I will try that.

----------

Yea, confirmed, I have the newest driver installed, even newer than the one provided by you.

Code:
RUN @ 2/28/2013 5:06:29 AM

VERSION: 2.32
PROFILE: Parth

MESSAGE: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

STACK TRACE:    at GameEngine.Resources.Sound.SoundManager.Update(Single ratio) in c:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Resources\Sound\SoundManager.cs:line 526
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in c:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 14344
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in c:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 3993

Started Zimbabwe T20 tournament. Game crashed during my batting

Kurt, could you update it so that we could save our commentary file where ever we want, or in the same folder atleast? Also, can you make it show required runs, current run rate, and the required run rate after every over?

I simmed an entire OD tournament and got realistic results as well, without any errors. The only problem was out of 18 matches, 16 were won by the teams who chased. Even the two matches I simmed before were chase wins. Is that a glitch, or just coincidence?

Another crash upon the first ball of the match being returned:
Code:
RUN @ 1/03/2013 9:52:10 AM

VERSION: 2.31
PROFILE: DM

STACK TRACE:    at Cricket.Main.InningStatistics.Strip(String n) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Statistics\InningStatistics.cs:line 3309
   at Cricket.Main.InningStatistics.AddBall(BallStatistics ball, Int32 facing1, Single atrophy, GameInstance instance, GameStateDeliver _state) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Statistics\InningStatistics.cs:line 3653
   at Cricket.Main.GameStateDeliver.NextBall() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateDeliver.cs:line 4448
   at Cricket.Main.GameStateDeliver.UpdateFielders(Single ms) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateDeliver.cs:line 7787
   at Cricket.Main.GameStateDeliver.ProcessInput(Single ms) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateDeliver.cs:line 16203
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 14261
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 3993

----------

And the bowler camera is glitchy, the first over I bowled was fine but the second the camera is behind me and I can't see where I'm pitching the ball, only my fat head

Okay, its running but colors are inverted, and It's asking me to register, what to fill in user and key columns?? Ar do I have to buy the game for even a demo?

For the demo you dont need to buy the game. You can just play the game without registering.

There will be an option bottom down to try the beta version

Crashing while simulating
Code:
RUN @ 01-03-2013 10:06:48

VERSION: 2.26
PROFILE: SOS

STACK TRACE:    at Cricket.Main.InningStatistics.Strip(String n) in c:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Statistics\InningStatistics.cs:line 3309
   at Cricket.Main.InningStatistics.AddBall(BallStatistics ball, Int32 facing1, Single atrophy, GameInstance instance, GameStateDeliver _state) in c:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Statistics\InningStatistics.cs:line 3627
   at Cricket.Main.GameStateDeliver.ProcessInput(Single ms) in c:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateDeliver.cs:line 14882
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in c:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 12972
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in c:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 3930

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread