Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please update Mac version too if possible along with it :)

Excellent! Thanks, Mondy! I'll fix up that error tonight and release a patch tomorrow :)

Is there an wasy way to learn how you fiddle and mod things like shot play. I'd like to change the values for the straight and on drive but I'm a newbie in regard to this stuff.

Have played two T20s in the career already. I am loving it! Still getting hold of the controls though. But, I did score 53 off 37 in the 2nd match and it had 5 sixes in it. Lost both the matches though. :p Hopefully, will soon be able to get the controls and play more comfortably. I am thinking of writing a story with this game now. Let's see how things pan out. Once again, hats off Kurt! It is an incredible effort for a single person! :thumbs

Actually, I have run out a couple of them and no crashes for me..

----------

Kurt, the game is taking a lot of my CPU memory I think. I don't know why is that so. Hence, the speed is fluctuating even though I have set the speed to 100.

@kurtkz: When I look at the ball shape, it seems that the damage meter has been reset to 0% after the end of the 80th over (even if the AI doesn't take the new ball)

EDIT: Just wondering does the ticking rate of the clock increase proportionally as you increase the speed in speed.cfg? Started playing a test match (with speed.cfg set to 80) and the AI got in 115 overs in a day!

Last edited:
It is probably well documented but in career mode I find the awarding of the MOM rather strange.......even though I took 7 for 8 (!) in 4 overs and was on the winning side, someone from the opposition got the award! This happens quite a lot. It isn't a problem that i don't get it but the awarding seems off...cheers.

Trying to start a new career...get this straight away before the start of the first match...

RUN @ 12/09/2013 17:06:46

VERSION: 2.647
PROFILE: rv
PERMISSIONS MODE: True

MESSAGE: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

STACK TRACE: at Cricket.Main.GameStateVersus.RenderFlag(Single x1, Single y1, Int32 size, Single[][][]& point1, String t1, Single& timer1, Single ms) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateVersus.cs:line 111
at Cricket.Main.GameStateVersus.ProcessVisual(Single ms, Single ms2) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateVersus.cs:line 355
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 18232
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 4306

@Dutch: Hmm, that crash is odd...I'll see if I can replicate it on my side. Does that happen every time you start a new career now? I'll also check out that MoM award. Definitely sounds like a bug.

@itay: Yup, the clock is linked to the the value in speed.cfg. I'll see if I can make it independent...

@User: I think that slow down is from the dynamic cloud system. I'm not sure there's much I can do about it at this stage though :(

----------

@Dutch: Hmm, that crash is odd...I'll see if I can replicate it on my side. Does that happen every time you start a new career now? I'll also check out that MoM award. Definitely sounds like a bug.

@itay: Yup, the clock is linked to the the value in speed.cfg. I'll see if I can make it independent...

@User: I think that slow down is from the dynamic cloud system. I'm not sure there's much I can do about it at this stage though :(

----------

@Mondy: Do you perhaps have Highlights turned on in your gameplay options?

I've noticed that if byes occur and you run after the wk misses the catch if you try and run more than once, a run out occurs (usually for me in career)
It looks as though 1 player always refuses to run the second.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread