Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
@User: Yup, that bug is fixed now :) Grab the latest zip (the installer hasn't been updated yet) and you should be good to go.

You can also change the camera by pressing F10. This switches from FPS to normal broadcast camera(s).

@Kurt - I can't find any straight drive mod on the Mods page. If pat could help that would be lovely.

The key to the batting is getting comfortable with the keys and then getting comfortable with timing the ball. It takes a bit of time but it is rewarding. I'll admit that I do save the game allot... ;-)

It used to crash for me after two odd matches of career. I didn't get enough time to play after that. Is that corrected now? Also, can we bat from a normal broadcast view while playing career mode or is it only the first person view?

Nah, still happening with me too!!:noway

Not sure why it saying unregistered either........

RUN @ 11/09/2013 19:19:58

VERSION: 2.647
PROFILE: N/A
PERMISSIONS MODE: True

MESSAGE: The type initializer for 'GameEngine.Database.DatabaseManager' threw an exception.

STACK TRACE: at GameEngine.Database.DatabaseManager.get_Instance()
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 3366

@User: Yup, that bug is fixed now :) Grab the latest zip (the installer hasn't been updated yet) and you should be good to go.

You can also change the camera by pressing F10. This switches from FPS to normal broadcast camera(s).

Thanks a lot, Kurt. Started a new career now. I think the speed is too slow even on lightning for me. But, sometimes it does get faster for a ball or two. Then again gets slower. Any reasons for this?

----------

One more thing. I simulated when the other guy was on strike. When I checked the scorecard, it also simmed a bit of my batting. Why is that happening?

@User: Hmm, that's an odd one. Did it just sim one ball or was it several?

I'm not too sure why it's that slow though. If you want you can try to modify the default speed in the speed.cfg file. Setting it higher will make the game run faster. Kind of like "overclocking" it.

I'm not too sure why it's that slow though. If you want you can try to modify the default speed in the speed.cfg file. Setting it higher will make the game run faster. Kind of like "overclocking" it.
This worked fine. I have set it to 85 which was 75 earlier.

Kurt this is the error which occurs when I run out one of my partners

RUN @ 12/09/2013 20:31:17

VERSION: 2.647
PROFILE: Mondyboy
PERMISSIONS MODE: True

MESSAGE: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index

STACK TRACE: at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
at Cricket.Main.GameStateReplay.ProcessInput(Single ms) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateReplay.cs:line 364
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 18226
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 4306

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread