Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah getting the same error with each time I try to start a career Kurt.......not sure why it is pointing to D:\ as the game is on C:\

RUN @ 12/09/2013 20:11:42

VERSION: 2.647
PROFILE: rv
PERMISSIONS MODE: True

MESSAGE: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

STACK TRACE: at Cricket.Main.GameStateVersus.RenderFlag(Single x1, Single y1, Int32 size, Single[][][]& point1, String t1, Single& timer1, Single ms) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateVersus.cs:line 111
at Cricket.Main.GameStateVersus.ProcessVisual(Single ms, Single ms2) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateVersus.cs:line 355
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 18232
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 4306

[/COLOR]@Mondy: Do you perhaps have Highlights turned on in your gameplay options?[/QUOTE]

Yes I might ill check when I get home.

@Dutch: Nah, that's the just the code debug log. Can you send me the set_flags.bmp and set_flags.ss file from your texture folder please?

Kurt are you able to provide a basic tutorial to the shot editor. In other words what happens if I change height or width or the offset or change the line drawing?

Kurt are you able to provide a basic tutorial to the shot editor. In other words what happens if I change height or width or the offset or change the line drawing?

I will post a small guide to shot editing over the weekend if Kurt does not himself do it before that :)

Thanks to both of you.

I think I know what height does.

It's more the width and offset that I'm confused about.

But thanks.

Kurt,

I've turned the highlights off (they were on) but the crash is still occuring.

RUN @ 13/09/2013 22:09:29

VERSION: 2.647
PROFILE: Mondyboy
PERMISSIONS MODE: True

MESSAGE: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index

STACK TRACE: at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
at Cricket.Main.GameStateReplay.ProcessInput(Single ms) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateReplay.cs:line 364
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 18226
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 4306

I'm sure I've seen it somewhere but can't find it now. What was the button to trigger a review?
And can you use it whilst batting as well as bowling?

Hi StarJust, the key you assigned to A is for appealing. If you appeal and the umpire gives it not out you will be presented with an option to review.

Hi StarJust, the key you assigned to A is for appealing. If you appeal and the umpire gives it not out you will be presented with an option to review.

Mmm havent seen that come up yet. How does it work...I see an appeal window come up and press I ( =A) then even if it is not out, most of the time I am not presented with a window......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread