Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
there are still some mistakes in commentary files. in 4 day matches it show day 2 on day 1 and day 3 on day 2.

Kurt, I don't know if this is specific to the Mac version, but after completing one game in career mode, when playing the second game (most of the times 2nd innings in the second game), the game slows down to a crawl. I can see the fielding side in black color (like a silhouette) and also the game crashes sometimes with a "memory corrupted" message. Do you know if this is specific to Mac version? I am running 2.646, the latest one available on your site.

@kurtkz: Are you able to re-upload the full game again (the zip file)? It seems that the zip file you uploaded has been corrupted.

Hi guys, I've reuploaded the zip again. It should hopefully work now...

----------

@Pat: I'll test the Mac version a little later. Not sure why that would be happening tbh...

Really enjoying the game but I'm finding batting, even on beginner mode, really difficult using the keys. I suppose it's something I need to get used, but I'm naturally uncoordinated when it comes to finding the right key.

I've tried batting with my X-Box gamepad but have found that while I can move the batsman on the crease and set the stance I can't actually play a shot using the left hand stick (the same used to move him on the crease).

I tried playing with a controller once but it wasn't really "comfortable" to use. I would suggest you stick to keyboard for this game.

@kurtkz: Got this error log after clicking 'net practice'

STACK TRACE: at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
at Cricket.Main.BatsmanStatistics.Read(String name, StreamReader dat) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Statistics\BatsmanStatistics.cs:line 1278
at Cricket.Main.InningStatistics.Read(StreamReader dat) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Statistics\InningStatistics.cs:line 2012
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Read(StreamReader dat) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 9096
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.LoadGame(String filename, Boolean test, PracticeMode pmode) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 7770
at Cricket.Main.GameStateNetPractice.ProcessInput(Single ms) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateNetPractice.cs:line 64
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 18226

@Pat: Correct, I never managed to find a good compromise :(

@itay: Did you download the correct player names?

@kurtkz:I ended up just copying the correctly names (in Excel) and copied them over the incorrectly spelt ones (though I ended up having to remove players with no attributes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread