Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
it seemed to work the new patch, I quit my season after 2 games and was going to have a quick nets session and then this happened

RUN @ 13/08/2013 19:53:10

VERSION: 2.645
PROFILE: whiskas
PERMISSIONS MODE: True

STACK TRACE: at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.LoadGame(String filename, Boolean test, PracticeMode pmode) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 7747
at Cricket.Main.GameStateNetPractice.ProcessInput(Single ms) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateNetPractice.cs:line 64
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 18224
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 4283

Hi Kurt, i am unable to get to the second game in career mode. it always throws this error. im playing it on a lappy with intel hd3000.

RUN @ 13/08/2013 14:06:47

VERSION: 2.645
PROFILE: kjh
PERMISSIONS MODE: True

MESSAGE: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

STACK TRACE: at Resources.Models.AnimatedModel.BeginRender(Boolean texturize) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Resources\Model\AnimatedModel.cs:line 3139
at Resources.Models.AnimatedModel.Render3D(Vector3D rotate, Vector3D translate, Camera camera, String animation, Single frame, Boolean flipX, String prevAnimation, Int32 prevFrame, Single tweenTime) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Resources\Model\AnimatedModel.cs:line 3546
at Cricket.Main.GameObject.Player.Render(Single ratio, Camera2D camera, Boolean isTest, GameInstance instance) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameObject\Player.cs:line 4317
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Display(Single ratio) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 15278
at Cricket.Main.GameStateNewBatsman.ProcessVisual(Single ms, Single ms2) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateNewBatsman.cs:line 168
at Cricket.Main.GameState.Update(Single ms, Single ms2) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameState.cs:line 324
at Cricket.Main.GameStateChooseBatsman.ProcessInput(Single ms) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateChooseBatsman.cs:line 399
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 18224
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 4283

@netwolf1: Which images are in your models folder? If bat0.png is missing then that's the problem. Let me know and I'll see what can be done to fix it.

Here is the screenshot of models folder, i see the bat0.png file.
image_zps8e4a1f4c.png

awesome thanks kurt i will download the new patch tonight

----------

i will also buy the game tonight, its a bit wrong to ask you to do all this stuff without paying the reasonable price of $8!!!

I'm having some trouble playing left arm bowlers from over the wicket. I find I rarely connect with an on drive, and I often get nicked to the slips. Anyone got any tips?

@netwolf: It's only a pleasure :)

@madman: You're too kind :)

@Xuzuno: Try moving across your stumps a little and make sure that you're playing off the correct foot. Failing that, edit the shot using the editor and share your tweaks ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread