Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
@kurtkz: Is there anyway to just use the roster with the correct player names (without having the incorrectly spelt ones as well)?

I tried replacing the csv file with the incorrectly spelt player names and tried to run the game... but this error log keeps popping up:

STACK TRACE: at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
at Cricket.Main.Game.ImportRoster(String filename) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 1870
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 3463

Last edited:
@kurtkz: The on-drive shot is still very difficult to play on 2.646. I am playing on Easy difficulty level and still find hard to score runs (after all these months I have been playing the game :p ) Is it possible to make it easier to connect on-drive and straight-drive by editing the shots.bdb? If not, can you please make them easier in Beginner and Easy mode in the next patch (whenever that is coming? Thanks :)

After downloading free version of Cricket heroes,I am facing this error.so I downloaded it again & still getting this problem. ..Any Help?

attachment.php

Attachments

• Untitled-1.png
    Untitled-1.png
    49.2 KB · Views: 56
Sathish try downloading it without a download manager, so just using Firefox or Chrome's native downloader because a lot of sites now block download managers, so even though you've downloaded the full file size the file is corrupt and cannot open.

What is the file size of the full.zip you have downloaded?

A long shot probably but maybe try winzip or 7zip instead of jZip?

@Pat : This is what i did to make the on drive easier , just go to the shots editor and place all the values from the leg glance into the on drive one's :), leg glance is the easiest shot to play according to me:p. temporary fix untill kurt comes up with next patch.

@Pat : This is what i did to make the on drive easier , just go to the shots editor and place all the values from the leg glance into the on drive one's :), leg glance is the easiest shot to play according to me:p. temporary fix untill kurt comes up with next patch.

I have received some assistance from Kurt regarding shots modding and have managed to fix it :) I am thinking of making a proper tutorial to help people edit shots but that will take a few days.

An idea...... what if someone just speaks the commentary as it is represented in match reports (i saw in pcpl) it would be if pat just pronounced every word and phrase in commentary glossary and then sentences are pronounced just they are written...... :)

but i think it would require some editing in written for coz it is like
Code:
Dot,145 kph good delivery coming in and batsman defends it with a straight bat

preferrably
Code:
And that was a nice in delivery coming in and he defends it with a dead straight bat
:) :rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread