Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
@futurecricketer: You'll need to use the team and roster editors to create squads. You can create custom tournaments in the game itself (if you have a paid version). If you're on the free version you'll need to run your league manually by simulating exhibition games.

@ea ragav: Thanks :) I'll try to put out another update tomorrow morning. Mainly cosmetic changes and a few tweaks, but also keyboard controls for most of the screens.

Oh, and some bug fixes :P

@ea ragav: Thanks (if you're being serious :D) :cheers
@futurecricketer: Unfortunately not, I'll see if I can add the latest players from the IPL this weekend though. I might actually just import them from cricinfo...

Ok let me too try

----------

@ea ragav: Thanks (if you're being serious :D) :cheers
@futurecricketer: Unfortunately not, I'll see if I can add the latest players from the IPL this weekend though. I might actually just import them from cricinfo...
@kurtkz Bro can you create a roster for me within 3 days pleaseeeeeeee
i will give credits & vcash pleaseeeeeee
If you agree then i will give you players list

Last edited:
hi kurtkz, i got this crash when i clicked the board xi button in team selection screen.

Code:
RUN @ 06/05/2014 20:30:20

VERSION: 2.673
PROFILE: rams
PERMISSIONS MODE: True

STACK TRACE:    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
   at Cricket.Main.GameObject.SelectionPolicyManager.GetPolicy(String team, GameMode mode) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D - scaling\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameObject\SelectionPolicyManager.cs:line 35
   at Cricket.Main.GameStateLineupSelection.AutoSelect() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D - scaling\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateLineupSelection.cs:line 312
   at Cricket.Main.GameStateLineupSelection.UpdateBoardXITeam() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D - scaling\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateLineupSelection.cs:line 951
   at Cricket.Main.GameStateLineupSelection.Process(Single ms, Int32 overrideIdx) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D - scaling\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateLineupSelection.cs:line 1528
   at Cricket.Main.GameStateLineupSelection.ProcessInput(Single ms) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D - scaling\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateLineupSelection.cs:line 1724
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D - scaling\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 18592
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D - scaling\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 4406

also how feasible is it for you to add multiplayer ?

@grkrama: hmm, do you remember what team you were using when that crash happened?

The basis of multiplayer was implemented a while back but I haven't looked at it in about a year. The players didn't list it as something they really wanted so I neglected it. I can take a look at it again once I'm done with keyboard nav and UI updates :)

hmm, do you remember what team you were using when that crash happened?
ya IND Vs SL, Indi was my team for which i selected the board xi.

I can certainly see having fantasy leagues with this game:yes if we get multiplayer. also whats the engnie you are using will it be possible to make this game run on webgl, if this game was used by that howzatt cricket facebook game, it would have been so popular.

with the last update have got a few crashes, but the improvements are good, the ball physics seem more improves, and bat ball contact also.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread