Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can help with that atleast at the starting either by hosting on my pc to a good extent, also i have a normal hosting account in ipage, will it be able to handle it at least at start.

Hmm the server will need to be quite powerful to host multiple games. It'll probably just be easier for people to host their own servers on their computers. I think. I'm not sure tbh.

I'm going to hold off on releasing a new patch for the next week while I try to get internet play working. If there's a really pressing bug that needs to be fixed, let me know and I'll release a patch early.

can't open the game
RUN @ 07/05/2014 19:28:50

VERSION: 2.667
PROFILE: N/A
PERMISSIONS MODE: False

MESSAGE: Could not open database [C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\CricketHeroes\cricket.db]

@deysourav: Try running Launcher.exe. Make sure that Use Permissions is checked and then click on Play.

EDIT: If that doesn't work, delete C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\CricketHeroes\cricket.db and then click Play.

----------

I think what I'll actually do is release the latest patch without the internet code first. Just discovered some bugs that need fixing.

Hey guys,

the new update is ready:

Full
Patch

Changelog:

- physics tweaks
- AI field placings tweaks
- UI fixes
- keyboard support on more screens
- bug fixes
- net practice fixes

Cheers!
K

PS - I'll start with internet play tomorrow. I'm pooped.
PSS - the full download isn't ready just yet, it's still uploading. Give it another 20min or so...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread