Status
Not open for further replies.
Another issue, this one in going from one day to the next in a test match:

RUN @ 28/05/2014 03:14:19

VERSION: 2.675
PROFILE: kh
PERMISSIONS MODE: True

Parameter name: key

STACK TRACE: at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentNullException(ExceptionArgument argument)
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.FindEntry(TKey key)
at Cricket.Main.GameObject.TimeManager.Time(GameInstance instance, Single value) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D - scaling & networking\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameObject\TimeManager.cs:line 244
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.AddState(GameState newState, Boolean ignoreAll) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D - scaling & networking\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 13787
at Cricket.Main.GameState.SwitchState(Boolean terminate, GameState newState) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D - scaling & networking\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameState.cs:line 545
at Cricket.Main.GameStateDeliver.NextBall() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D - scaling & networking\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateDeliver.cs:line 5416
at Cricket.Main.GameStateDeliver.UpdateFielders(Single ms) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D - scaling & networking\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateDeliver.cs:line 9017
at Cricket.Main.GameStateDeliver.ProcessInput(Single ms) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D - scaling & networking\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateDeliver.cs:line 19083
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D - scaling & networking\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 18629
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D - scaling & networking\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 4406

When Starting]
Code:
RUN @ 03/06/2014 18:36:13

VERSION: 2.667
PROFILE: N/A
PERMISSIONS MODE: False

MESSAGE: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

STACK TRACE:    at Utility.XML.XMLParser.Parse(String filename) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Utility\XML\XMLParser.cs:line 132
   at Resources.Sprites.Spritesheet.LoadSpriteSheet(String filename) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Resources\Sprite\Spritesheet.cs:line 134
   at Resources.Sprites.Spritesheet..ctor(String filename) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Resources\Sprite\Spritesheet.cs:line 37
   at Resources.Sprites.SpritesheetManager.AddSpriteSheet(String key) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Resources\Sprite\SpritesheetManager.cs:line 41
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 3946

Few things

1. The strikers end runner always sets off well after the non-strikers end, even on 2nd, 3rd etc runs. This shouldn't be the case
2. The smallest dimensions, 800x600, aren't wide enough for all the options on the career screen but 1024x768 is too tall for my screen. Pretty sure theres a .ini file to fix this but I don't know where
3. I also happen to be the only non-black player in the entire Australian league

This is version 2.633 and I have no idea where the latest update will be, so sorry if these aren't issues anymore

Last edited:
No-balls above waist seem to be more about the shot than the delivery. I bowled a yorker that landed on the crease and it was called a no-ball. Any yorker or low full toss is called a no-ball for a cut or a sweep but not for a drive.

@KingRizzy: Indeed - it's in the latest patch :)

Ahh thanks Kurt. So if it rains for example, will it have an effect on swing or spin? Or the outfield? Or is it just a simple 'rain stops play' for the moment?

Also, would it be possible for you to send me the customised patch you had for me, with all the additions since the last patch we had?

How come batsmen are allowed to run leg byes having not played a shot? Should be dead

Code:
RUN @ 6/10/2014 10:12:28 PM

VERSION: 2.633
PROFILE: kjh
PERMISSIONS MODE: True

MESSAGE: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index

STACK TRACE:    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
   at Cricket.Main.GameStateCumulative.FetchFormatData() in c:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateCumulative.cs:line 499
   at Cricket.Main.GameStateCumulative.ProcessInput(Single ms) in c:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateCumulative.cs:line 1371
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in c:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 17990
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in c:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 4191
Pressed format in cumulative

Two balls in a row Steve O'Keefe trapped Amla lbw. Both were referred, and overturned. Both times, you could see the leg stump when it hit him on about middle and off. Yet hawkeye showed it going a mile down leg. I don't think hawkeye is giving an accurate reading

----------

Hawkeye also says full tosses cannot yield an lbw as they 'haven't pitched inline' because they haven't pitched at all

Has anyone been able to hit Vernon Philander? He's so overpowered it is not even the slightest bit funny. Steyn didn't worry me. Philander took 8 wickets in 3 overs

Hey guys, sorry for the radio silence. I'll fix up the bugs soon, work has just been hectic of late. The joys of being in a startup >.<

Understood. Just was surprised by the complete radio silence, as you called it!

Saved and quit a game after 1 ball of the innings. Went to resume and had to select a new bowler.

Having this problem with Cricket Heroes

qRmf5I9.png

first error comes when i click on Cricket and when i close it the game opens and crashes with the same first error and when it is closed the second error comes

first error - upper pic
second error - lower pic

Having this problem with Cricket Heroes

qRmf5I9.png

first error comes when i click on Cricket and when i close it the game opens and crashes with the same first error and when it is closed the second error comes

first error - upper pic
second error - lower pic

Run Launcher.exe and make sure that Permission Mode is checked. Then click Play and all should be fine :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread