Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh, I wiped CH, downloaded full from the site, ran the update all good. Closed it opened up launcher and config bug. Opened up cricket.exe and she's running. At least I can still play :D

When the ball is hit in the air with your normal broadcast camera it doesn't pan in any way to show the ball, so you have no idea where it is[DOUBLEPOST=1423138740][/DOUBLEPOST]
Crashing?
Freezing and staying frozen

The sim freeze happens about 50% of the time. Sometimes it's fine, sometimes it's not

4 overs 1/24 on debut, not too shabby. Got the danger man out caught at deep extra cover and also took a good catch on the sweeper boundary. Hopefully I wont' have to bat[DOUBLEPOST=1423139338][/DOUBLEPOST]I notice the 6 distance meter disappears after the ball bounces. Can you keep it up and just freeze the value?

Made 2 off 3 coming in at 8 before top edging a pull. Only need 3.5 an over from here so we should be good.[DOUBLEPOST=1423140055][/DOUBLEPOST]3 from the last over...

1 to win off the last ball and instead of hitting it along the ground he hits it to the man in the deep despite there being an easy single there. Idiot

Target of 7 from the super over[DOUBLEPOST=1423140322][/DOUBLEPOST]And we've done it in two balls thanks to back to back boundaries.[DOUBLEPOST=1423140344][/DOUBLEPOST]To answer your question, yes perfectly except I didn't bat or bowl[DOUBLEPOST=1423140379][/DOUBLEPOST]I'M ON THE LEADERBOARD HOW COOL IS THAT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread