Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, adding it to my list. For interests sake, how are you taking so many wickets? :)

Lol that was the first time I'd taken more than 2! The ways I get most are either length ball outside off that they slog and get caught on the boundary or going around the wicket and they get an edge playing across the line

Attempted to load up my save after update
Code:
RUN @ 06/02/2015 07:53:58

VERSION: 2.762
PROFILE: dancingmongoose
PERMISSIONS MODE: True

STACK TRACE:    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
   at Cricket.Main.GameStateVersus.RenderFlag(Single x1, Single y1, Int32 size, Single[][][]& point1, String t1, Single& timer1, Single ms) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateVersus.cs:line 121
   at Cricket.Main.GameStateVersus.ProcessVisual(Single ms, Single ms2) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateVersus.cs:line 380
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 21340
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 5612
[DOUBLEPOST=1423173387][/DOUBLEPOST]Looks like it's looking for a file with an absolute path instead of relative

Attempted to run the game with the launcher didn't even boot up and then this
Code:
RUN @ 06/02/2015 07:56:20

VERSION: 2.762
PROFILE: N/A
PERMISSIONS MODE: True

MESSAGE: The type initializer for 'GameEngine.Database.DatabaseManager' threw an exception.

STACK TRACE:    at GameEngine.Database.DatabaseManager.get_Instance()
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 4515

Happens without launcher too

What. On. Earth. The first error I can fix - I just need your save file (.sv) please.

The other one I haven't encountered before...

I'll give you the save in 7 hours or so, I'm at work now. The other one is preventing me running the game at all. I think it was at the checking config stage if that helps

I wonder if theres not a rogue instance of Cricket still running on your system. I'll add a check to the next patch. Easiest would be to run task manager for now and see if it's running in the background.

I wonder if theres not a rogue instance of Cricket still running on your system. I'll add a check to the next patch. Easiest would be to run task manager for now and see if it's running in the background.

There was!

I've attached my save if you still want it. It appears mid-game though[DOUBLEPOST=1423213531][/DOUBLEPOST]Can confirm, checking config bug is fixed!

Attachments

• save0.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
I was hoping to test if the leaderboard is updating but time has gotten away, I'm going away for the weekend and I need to leave now so I get there at a respectable time. Thank you for all your help bug testing for me too.

Can I ask a stupid question? When I tried career mode I hated the first-person perspective of the camera when I batted. Is there a way to change it to the normal view or is this set in stone?

New patch everyone (v2.763):

- CH now checks when it starts if there's already a zombie (:spy) process running the background

Cheers
K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread