Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
1/11 from 4 overs and 3 off 5 before getting caught behind. We won this one with a few overs to spare though but not many wickets...[DOUBLEPOST=1423143501][/DOUBLEPOST]I notice my player on the leaderboard has not updated to reflect the now 90 XP I have.

Sprint only seems to work for the first run. I think default running should be increased to halfway between current running and sprint, and sprint increased by the same amount too[DOUBLEPOST=1423143821][/DOUBLEPOST]BOWLED HIM WITH AN ABSOLUTE BEAUTY. Didn't pick the faster one and off goes the off bail

Too often when I get "perfect" fielding I just decide to dive past the ball

Career best figures of 2/19[DOUBLEPOST=1423144982][/DOUBLEPOST]... and it's a good thing I saved because sim freeze

I also top scored with 25 off 30, dismissed skying one off the secnod last ball. We never had a hope when I came in at 6/56.

Another good effort with the ball, 2/18 from 4 overs. Gleadow was flying but ended up getting out just chipping me straight to mid on. Sandes was bowled two balls later. My third over went for 14 which is the first time anyone got on top of me but I went around the wicket and took 2/2 off the next over

Could only make 2* off 4 as we lost by just 4 runs.

A measly 1/8 from 4 overs leaving Tasmania needing 97 from 9 overs. Should be home from here[DOUBLEPOST=1423151156][/DOUBLEPOST]Freeze bug again

4/9 and MOTM honours I will take that thank you very much.

Can we please have new batsmen use the same field the batsman who was just dismissed used? Would save so much time

OK - I think I managed to squash the bugs that @dancingmongoose listed:

- fixed career leaderboard
- fixed sim freeze
- fixed "Checking config" freeze
- tweaked batting against full deliveries
- human bowlers keep field settings for new batsmen
- increase default batsmen running speed

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread