Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's still resetting the options.ini when I try to run.

It won't let me paste my key in, and now it tells me that it's incorrect when I type it in :(

OK - the launcher should hopefully be fixed now. Hopefully.

I'll upload the full version tonight (and tomorrow morning. Yay for slow internet) so that I can start a new patch tree. From now on the patches will be tiny. Somewhere between 500kB-1MB.

I think I've figured out why my key wasn't working... wrong username

I won't know for sure until we have a new patch though :(

It worked for the one a few hours ago which was 2.759 but not updating now

Can we get the batsmen running speed increased to somewhere between 1.5 - 2 times what it currently is[DOUBLEPOST=1423127384][/DOUBLEPOST]I clicked "simulate" underneath the score and it's completely unresponsive[DOUBLEPOST=1423127504][/DOUBLEPOST]Checking config bug still in effect as of 2.761

@dancingmongoose: I can play around with the batsman running speed but that might make it too fast. Are they too slow even when you press run twice? (they should sprint).

I'll checkout the "Simulate" button - not sure why it's not responsive.

When you run the Launcher could you try clicking the Save button before Play? Play should be saving the settings, though, so I'll need to have a look at that too...

Tried pressing save first, still not working. I think I'll just wipe Cricket Heroes and do a fresh install and see how that goes. Can anyone else actually replicate this issue? I seem to be the only voice here atm so I don't know if it's just me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread