Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not yet, no. I'm in two minds about it because then you'd be able to see their strengths and weaknesses. I *could* just display their actual batting and bowling records though.

EDIT: Although you can see that in the Records tab already.

Yea it wouldnt be good , but you should be able to view your teammates profile though ,as you suppose to know their strengths and weaknesses , BTW how about one on one net training session with your team mates this should improve your and their weaknesses.

I'm still not sold on being able to view profiles, especially that of your team mates. Doesn't add anything to the game.

The net training is implied by the Training tab. It's way too much effort (and way too little gain) to make an actual net training mini-game.

Hmm would team rivalry add anything substantial to the game? i-e win against your rival teams earn your team players more bonus? and lose means reduction?[DOUBLEPOST=1425036097][/DOUBLEPOST]Can I set the skill distribution to Auto? In reality you dont have much control over your development except that in training.

Hmm, not sure about team rivalry. But I could add bigger bonuses for doing well against tough teams.

Not quite sure how I'd do auto distribution for the player though. The AI does something like that, but I don't know how appropriate it will be for a player. If you don't care about the other stats, just level your batting and bowling skills. You get the other stats automatically in any case depending on how you play.

Precisely I was refering to AI distribution of skill , it can be setup the same way for the user player too.
Yea bigger bonuses against tough teams is a welcome thought.[DOUBLEPOST=1425037486][/DOUBLEPOST]Can you speed things up in career mode simulation screen? I am ok with simulation speed(although it will be cool if you can speed that up too) but the stuckup on setting up screen is annoying ,some times it takes more than a minute.

I'm going to hold off on auto distribution of points simply because I know people are going to complain that their points were distributed stupidly. I'll implement the rest though and eventually I'll come back to the points system.

I'll also look into why it takes a while to set up the simulations.

@Allrounder18: Some of it. Things like the weather and pitch simulations run on separate cores. The simulations don't yet simply because they're dependent on some parts that can't be run on separate cores.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread