Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
A googly spins the same way as an off break so it should drift the same way. I am a leg spinner. I think I know this stuff

Hmm, I'll check it out a little later. Thanks for the info :) For a leggie I think you need to point your seam to first slip (assuming a right handed batsman).[DOUBLEPOST=1425044853][/DOUBLEPOST]Yup, @dancingmongoose is right. A googly drifts the other way. Magnus effect.

Are there meant to be cheers at the fall of each wicket during simulation?

Picked 4 wkts in 1st over of the next match then game hanged in 2.3 overs (ball is in the air and batsmen about to play a shot)[DOUBLEPOST=1425049479][/DOUBLEPOST]Had to end task the game.

You are looking in to yorker bug? Every time I bowl a yorker in career mode 80% I get lbws or bowled. I am playing on normal difficulty ,
I think AI should keep a track of how user bowled to them accross games and then should adapt their playing style according to it , AI should be smart enough to not lose wkt against similar type of deliveries again and again.

Yorker bug is there in Pro difficulty too.[DOUBLEPOST=1425056337][/DOUBLEPOST]There should be some side effects of bowling every delivery to max speed , like lack of speed in next over etc , so that user will manage their bowler efficiently.

Bug noticed ,no matter how I bowl in career mode the speed is 120kph ,even If i try to bowl slower.[DOUBLEPOST=1425056592][/DOUBLEPOST]Bug noticed , I just bowl 5 consecutive bowl just outside offstump and the AI failed to connect a single bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread