Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Allrounder18: I'm going to need more info on the bugs to resolve them :) I need to know things like: over/around the wicket, seaming away from/into off, swing, seam (amount of either), the shot the AI tries to play, whether or not it's a top/middle/lower end batsman, difficulty level, career mode or not, etc.

Ok found the real cause , AI cant play straight seam deliveries ,on stumps ,outside off stumps (on any length) ,AI plays yorkers perfectly well when angle the seam in any direction. it just they cant play straight seam deliveries.
They tries to play offdrive ,cut ,leg glance and keep missing them (I think shots are irrelavant here its just the straight seam delivery any where the pitch they just cant play it )

I am talking about career mode.

Last edited:
Any chance you can take a GIF for me?

When they play and miss - press ESC. Click on Replay. Click on GIF. It'll create a GIF for you in the gifs folder.

Records not showing up in the match (career mode) My career player has played 4 matches but when he comes to bowl it says that he hasnt played any match , stats not showing up in game for any players its like they are just playing their first game which is not the case.

Here is the infamous yorker bug ,I was refering too ,Just using default seam and pressed W for maximum speed ,and then bowled at the stumps ,90% of the time it result in bowled or LBw ,shall I post othe GIF for playing and missing at offside stumps?

Game crashed in the middle of a game.

RUN @ 28/02/2015 01:26:48

DEMO: False
VERSION: 2.793
PROFILE: saaad221
PERMISSIONS MODE: True

STACK TRACE: at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
at Cricket.Main.GameStateDeliver.DoFielding(Single ms, Boolean update) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateDeliver.cs:line 7084
at Cricket.Main.GameStateDeliver.UpdateFielders(Single ms) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateDeliver.cs:line 10433
at Cricket.Main.GameStateDeliver.ProcessInput(Single ms) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateDeliver.cs:line 20780
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 22075
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 5688
Peshawar Gladiators Jr_vs_Karachi Thunder Jr_at_09_31_02.gif Peshawar Gladiators Jr_vs_Karachi Thunder Jr_at_09_31_02.gif Peshawar Gladiators Jr_vs_Karachi Thunder Jr_at_09_31_02.gif Peshawar Gladiators Jr_vs_Karachi Thunder Jr_at_09_31_02.gif Peshawar Gladiators Jr_vs_Karachi Thunder Jr_at_09_31_02.gif Peshawar Gladiators Jr_vs_Karachi Thunder Jr_at_09_31_02.gif

There are only 4 great allrounders in last 35 years , Gary Sobers ,Jacques Kallis ,Ian Botham and Imran Khan[DOUBLEPOST=1425066475][/DOUBLEPOST]It will be another story if some allrounder develop in to a 2 in one freak , but they shouldnt start as one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread