Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
quite a while ~ 2 minutes. I'd hate to see you play ICC and have to wait for the end of season updates.

Going to play the classic New Zealand v Australia at Eden Park today.[DOUBLEPOST=1425109600][/DOUBLEPOST]Steve Waugh. Paul Refiell. Damien Martyn. Why are these guys in the database?

@Allrounder18: I've sped up what I could for FC games so there's not much hope that it'll get faster. Reverse swing would theoretically be possible in an ODI if you could scuff the ball up enough without it getting out of shape, but with 2 balls that's not really possible. I've lost track of what I've fixed in this next patch.

@dancingmongoose: I think they were imported from CC.

@kurtkz
How do we scuff up the ball manually? Or is it set to auto?[DOUBLEPOST=1425110233][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW isnt out of shape ball swings more than normal 20+ overs old ball?

Releasing any patch tonight?

Have you fixed up the default seam position deliveries that AI cant play? and Also what about crash bugs I posted earlier are they fixed too?

Just let a Southee ball go that pitched outside leg and only went further down. Not called wide[DOUBLEPOST=1425110646][/DOUBLEPOST]
BTW how do I replace the fake names with real names? I have downloaded the files and put it in the data folder but no luck so far.

I did a post a few weeks ago. Post 8000 I think

Lost Finch early, nicking behind off Southee in the first over

Straight drives do not connect. Period[DOUBLEPOST=1425111462][/DOUBLEPOST]Running needs a bit of a nerf. Maybe 5-10%. Career players probably need to be boosted by the same amount

Ok I can straight drive spin but not pace. The bat just dangles

Playing a lofted back foot Q is no different to playing a not lofted back foot Q[DOUBLEPOST=1425112202][/DOUBLEPOST]Just saw a fielder teleport to catch a ball

Weeeeeee first slip dives to catch the ball and it phases through his head and goes to the fence for four. The cheer/groan that normally plays for a drop didn't play[DOUBLEPOST=1425112619][/DOUBLEPOST]The ball swings more the shorter it is, it should be the other way around

First slip only seems interested in diving but actually doing anything regarding the ball is out of the question. He probably should have taken up water sports. Or soccer.[DOUBLEPOST=1425112890][/DOUBLEPOST]Just took a hattrick and it proves allrounder18's sem up bug. They can't play balls that are straight

Oi. Teleported? Any chance you have a gif? :([DOUBLEPOST=1425113183][/DOUBLEPOST]Yeah, managed to reproduce and fix that bug last night. Might upload a new patch before I head out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread