Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to request changing the no-ball full toss leniency to shoulders, because that's what the height of the stumps is. So hard to bowl flighted yorkers at a guy who's head is literally half his height so his waist is only halfway up the stumps[DOUBLEPOST=1425120818][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh hey, a short leg catch off my bowling! First time for everything!

Why I am not getting the latest 2795 patch ?[DOUBLEPOST=1425121582][/DOUBLEPOST]Ah well I need to learn how to be patient , Eagerly waiting for Kurtkz to upload the latest patch here.
Thanks

Kurt can you allow us to view replays at full speed please? Might help tone down GIF size and could also be helpful

Trevor Palmer's leaderboard entry has been wiped. There's half a dozen Saak Bukhari's infiltrating it

Is it possible to extend the "over" statistics section so that the trajectory goes all the way to the stumps? Would be nice to be able to verify my doubts about the umpires decisions[DOUBLEPOST=1425127105][/DOUBLEPOST]AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH why why why why why the batsman skies the ball but instead of running towards it the fielder runs to the boundary line, lets it bounce and then runs after it

Playing 3rd game in career mode. (Patch 2795)
RUN @ 28/02/2015 20:29:20

DEMO: False
VERSION: 2.795
PROFILE: saad22111
PERMISSIONS MODE: True

MESSAGE: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

STACK TRACE: at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Display(Single ratio) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 20197
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 22018
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 5688

@kurtkz
Can you setup multiple cores when there is multiple matches simulation at once? it will speed up the sim quiet a bit.[DOUBLEPOST=1425134359][/DOUBLEPOST]Every bowl at 120kph is still present in the latest patch.

DEMO: False
VERSION: 2.795
PROFILE: saad22111
PERMISSIONS MODE: True

MESSAGE: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

STACK TRACE: at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Display(Single ratio) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 20197
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 22018
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 5688

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread