Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, you can edit all that info in the following files:

regional.bdb -> team names, countries, club names, strengths
surnames.bdb -> career player surnames
names.bdb -> career player names

Can you include an option to sim to basic stuff in career mode if you wish to like buttons for normal sim and fast sim and button for fast sim season and normal sim season, currently FC games take lots of time to simulate.

Last edited:
What??? You dont know about double wkt??? Well its played b/w two teams consist of 2 players each (both allrounders) the game can be varied from 6 to 10 overs every time when a player gets out he remains at the crease but 10runs is subtracted from the score until the overs get completed.
Quiet a popular variant of cricket ,strange that you dont know about it.

BTW which is more effective in the game is it seam ,swing or bounce? knowing swing only last for 6-8 overs I think seam and bounce are there through out the match right hence more effective right?

It depends on the format and the pitch really. Swing lasts as long as there's lacquer on the ball. If it hasn't taken a lot of damage and been scuffed up it'll swing for quite a while. Conversely, the more scuffed up it gets (not damaged, mind you) the better your chances of reverse swing.

The amount of seam you get is also affected by how much damage the seam has taken. Like in real life, the closer you get the seam to the pitch the more movement you'll get. Also remember that the older and softer the ball, the less bounce you'll get.

So in the end it's a very fine balancing act. I don't think you can say one is better than the other, but I generally prefer to be a swing bowler. Who doesn't like bowling inswinging yorkers?[DOUBLEPOST=1425150457][/DOUBLEPOST]@Allrounder18: What kind of bowlers (and what were their stats) were on the teams when the pitch deteriorated? And what day did the match end on?[DOUBLEPOST=1425150529][/DOUBLEPOST]@Allrounder18: Remember, I need as much info as possible to tweak these things. Just saying that the scores were on par doesn't tell me enough to make a judgement call.[DOUBLEPOST=1425150549][/DOUBLEPOST]Even better would be if you could send me the commentary file.

RUN @ 01/03/2015 01:10:12

DEMO: False
VERSION: 2.795
PROFILE: saad22111
PERMISSIONS MODE: True

STACK TRACE: at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
at Cricket.Main.GameStateChooseDelivery.SetField() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateChooseDelivery.cs:line 667
at Cricket.Main.GameStateChooseDelivery.Process(Single ms, Int32 overrideIdx) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateChooseDelivery.cs:line 2842
at Cricket.Main.GameStateChooseDelivery.ProcessInput(Single ms) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateChooseDelivery.cs:line 2008
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 22061
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 5688

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread