Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its annoying in career mode when you bowl the first over and the AI just keep hitting you for boundaries playing offdrive while field remains the same. Can you make the game track data accross games it will make fielding more competitive.[DOUBLEPOST=1425136503][/DOUBLEPOST]Field swap bug is still there for left and right handed batsmen.

@Allrounder18: You need to set the field don't you? I can but again, captains in the real world tend to use the same field placings every single game. The game evolves a lot slower than you think ;)

I'll check out the field swap bug. Does it just happen when a right hander replaces a left hander? Or is it for both cases?

@Allrounder18: Have you tried setting the field when you're bowling in career mode?

EDIT: Again, I'm hesitant to do that because it's not realistic. You won't see a captain start with a bizarre field setting even in a T20 - an over or two into the match, maybe, but not right at the start. If the AI isn't adjusting fast enough then that's a separate issue.

Hmm then make the AI reach fast to field changes , currently T20s are not fun anymore.[DOUBLEPOST=1425137790][/DOUBLEPOST]Also make slight changes to default field settings , have an deep cover from the start ,AI plays there 70% time against the offside deliveries.

Can you include a button to sim entire season? i just wanna see how game changes.[DOUBLEPOST=1425137906][/DOUBLEPOST]Field changes are very slow AI keeps scoring in the same direction and field doesnt change. thats why its not fun.

@Allrounder18: What happens when you put a deep cover in? Does the AI still play there?

I'll look into adding button to sim an entire season, but that'll have to wait until all these other changes and fix are done. I need to start prioritising things or I'll never be done with this :)

Hmm, I might be coming across a little abrupt (I really hope I'm not). I just need really need to start prioritising because my free time is becoming very limited now.

What does deterioration value means? if i set to >1 will pitch deteriorate more? making it bowler friendly?[DOUBLEPOST=1425138721][/DOUBLEPOST]Also what does temp ,humidity and weather does? high values means bowling friendly pitches?

Uhm I think the maximum value is 1, but you should experiment with values in the range of 0.25-0.5. The higher it is, the more it will break up and the more rough will form. This really only makes a difference in 2-5 day matches.

EDIT: the rough will make the ball misbehave, so you'll get some balls shooting through along the ground, some jumping off the pitch, depending on the crack the ball might seam or spin a LOT more, etc.[DOUBLEPOST=1425138928][/DOUBLEPOST]Currently my to-do list is just to get through all the bugs and fixes first. Then I need to start working on model and animation importers and possibly other small things like being able to break the stumps or send them cartwheeling, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread