Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, no GIF. I played a lofted leg glance and the fielder from fine leg was about 15 metres away and then the next second he was under the ball and I was out[DOUBLEPOST=1425113323][/DOUBLEPOST]First slip is seriously the biggest liabilty in the field. Just stands there as it rolls past

Leaderboard doesn't seem to consider bowling when it gives it's rating[DOUBLEPOST=1425113676][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh hey achievements are working again. Are these saved locally or on the online profile?

@dancingmongoose: saved locally and uploaded to your profile :) i still need to add the bowling rating to the match leaderboard. will try to do that tonight.

@Allrounder18: no need to restart a career you can just continue your current one.[DOUBLEPOST=1425114241][/DOUBLEPOST]@dancingmongoose: thats a pretty weird bug will see if i can replicate it. i'll also check that first slip bug.

BTW whats height and width in pitch editor? I presume its ground length in meters right?[DOUBLEPOST=1425118456][/DOUBLEPOST]Its asking me for cd key now?????????????????????????

Edit ,relaunched the game its working now , but I am still not able to update it though.

BTW the texture thing fixed the next time I loaded the save so no problem there. Was weird though

Deleted the game and have a fresh installed , the game is updating to 2.793 patch , (assuming its the latest) ,just realized that I might have made a mistake , do I have to insert the cd key again???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread