Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even when you simulate the game? Game use multicores right?
I remember in some game (may it was cricket coach initial versions) you have to manually setup the game to use two cores using task manager and set the affinity level to 2.

Unfortunately not - it simulates a lot more than other games do. When you apply traits it becomes much slower. I'm working on getting that faster.

ofcourse , but may be you can add that as option to sim the whole experience or just the basic things like avg player skills and static pitch and ground conditions thats it , it will make the sim run 10x faster.

OK that is just too basic , you can some spices though.

Hmm why not have that as an option for simulating other games played in the career mode (i-e games where your team is not playing) would speed things up quiet a bit.[DOUBLEPOST=1425040654][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW have you resolved the management mode crash bug yet?

BTW if I select fast bowler as a career player ,the game automatically assigns some skill to outswinger , can it be changed , I wanna start as an inswing bowler who can bowl leg cutter.

It assigns the minimum amount as a basis. You get 5 points at the start to assign to your player to customise him. Assign those 5 points to inswing and then upgrade when you level up.

No they all drift away. The leg break should drift in. Unless I'm bowling leggies wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread