Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit in the air straight to short cover. If he hadn't run away from it that is

Oh my. Did one of the other fielders also start running at (or around) the same time? I think I know what might be causing that bug...

game crashed using management mode
RUN @ 26/02/2015 21:20:12

DEMO: False
VERSION: 2.793
PROFILE: saad
PERMISSIONS MODE: True

STACK TRACE: at Cricket.Main.GameStateBattingManager.ProcessVisual(Single ms, Single ms2) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateBattingManager.cs:line 311
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 22165
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 5688

I got registered 3 times and every time I quit and restart it ask me to register and now the key isnt working anymore ,now what to do?[DOUBLEPOST=1424977588][/DOUBLEPOST]Should I do a fresh install of the game? Can you reset the key from server too?

Patience :) I only *just* got home now. I'm taking a look at it now.[DOUBLEPOST=1424983470][/DOUBLEPOST]OK, I can't replicate the problem. I'll PM you another key.

Just remember when you insert your key, do the following:

1. copy the key I send you
2. left-click on the serial key box in the game
3. right-click on the serial key box in the game

This will paste the key as-is, so you don't need to enter it manually.

Good to see the leaderboard updating despite me putting my laptop to sleep

When bowlers get tired they only bowl around 80km/h. And it's impossible to time them. I've seen 3 batsmen fall, defending off the back foot and getting an outside edge that goes straight down instead of sideways onto the stumps[DOUBLEPOST=1424986068][/DOUBLEPOST]Both me and the AI players on my team can't hit this stuff[DOUBLEPOST=1424986157][/DOUBLEPOST]And because they are so slow half volleys bounce over the stumps. And I've just become a victim to the block bounce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread