Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
173 update also does not work. Basically only update 67 works rest it does not

Just checked the custom series/tournament creation, and it is broken, I feel. Just check that please, Kurt.

----------

Also, the simulation speed has reduced. It normally took one or one and a half minute to sim an ODI earlier, now an innings take that much time.

----------

Aha, found one more bug. :p

Code:
10.1 Umar Gul to Mahela Jayawardene, 2, 128.62kph, U Gul ambles in and floats this one up to the batsman. Well-timed late cut there. Two runs
10.2 Umar Gul to Mahela Jayawardene, 1, 127.12kph, U Gul is struggling to find much pace of this surface. M Jayawardene puts bat to ball but mistimes it. One more to the total
10.3 Umar Gul to Collins Obuya, 1nb, 127.00kph, short length just outside off stump. C Obuya hooks but can't time it properly. Single taken

Free hit coming up...

10.3 Umar Gul to Mahela Jayawardene, OUT, 127.48kph, U Gul is struggling to find much pace of this surface. Pitches just outside off and it cuts away. M Jayawardene goes back to defend it. Loose stroke from M Jayawardene as the ball takes the edge and is caught

Mahela Jayawardene  c +A de Villiers b U Gul  29 (58m 30b 2x4 1x6)  SR: 96.67

10.4 Umar Gul to Shiv Chanderpaul, dot, 129.99kph, This one is military medium from U Gul. This one starts off just outside leg and ends up on leg. S Chanderpaul goes on to the back foot and keeps it down. Not in the gap
10.5 Umar Gul to Shiv Chanderpaul, 1, 127.47kph, U Gul is struggling to find much pace of this surface. S Chanderpaul pushes this ball through the leg side. Can't get this past the fielder. One more
10.6 Umar Gul to Collins Obuya, 1, 122.00kph, This one is military medium from U Gul. C Obuya plays a punchy late cut. They take a single

Jaya got out on a free hit and was given out.

----------

One more.

Code:
[ End of over 41 (4 runs) Miami Surfers 169 / 8 (RR: 4.12, RRR: 4.33) ]

[ Shiv Chanderpaul   48* (59b 1x4 1x6)     Paul Collingwood   5-0-27-0 ]
[ Kemar Roach        4* (13b 0x4 0x6)      JP Duminy          2-0-6-1  ]

41.1 JP Duminy to Shiv Chanderpaul, dot, 70.20kph, Defensively played. S Chanderpaul struck that too firmly to take the single
41.2 JP Duminy to Shiv Chanderpaul, 1, 70.01kph, Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
41.3 JP Duminy to Kemar Roach, 1, 78.43kph, J Duminy gets this one to grip and turn. K Roach plays a punchy late cut. That is a comfortable single
41.4 JP Duminy to Shiv Chanderpaul, 1, 70.60kph, S Chanderpaul pushes this ball through the off side. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single

* That's S Chanderpaul's 0! Well played.

It sometimes shows batsman's 0!

Hey,Can You Give Me The Link To Download It.& I checked It Earlier Don't You Get It For Free?

@kurtkz: Just a suggestion you could implement in a later version - could you remove the fielding restriction (30 yard) circle? (for test and first class matches)

@User2010: Thanks for the bug reports :) I'll fix that up. Can you give me more info about the broken custom series/tournaments please?

@itay128: Yup, no problem - not sure why they're still there tbh :P

@anish.ben: You can download it at the official website.

Attached an image.

Attachments

• Cricket 2012-07-18 20-52-23-78.png
    Cricket 2012-07-18 20-52-23-78.png
    29.5 KB · Views: 34
@simsanta: Yeah, I think I limit it to 4 at the moment. Where should the return button be ignored from? 80%? 90%?

I would say after the batsmen cross. They're more than halfway, it would take longer to turn around and go back compared to continuing the run at that point.

i just got this error know
Code:
RUN @ 19/07/2012 07:44:11

VERSION: 1.72
PROFILE: N/A

MESSAGE: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

STACK TRACE:    at Cricket.Main.GameStateSimulate.ProcessVisual(Single ms, Single ms2) in D:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateSimulate.cs:line 442
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.UpdateOnly(Single ratio) in D:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 8304
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in D:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 10647
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in D:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 2890

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread