Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too many straight drives are 'toe ended' and land in the hands of mid on. Seriously annoying me.

And Michael Clarke played a perfectly timed straight drive first ball and guess what? It didn't even make it outside the ring. This is (who should be, if not close to) the best batsman in the game perfectly timing a shot against the might of Canada. Realism please

The toe-ended straight drives happen when you're trying to play it on the up without being in first. Try playing the straight drive off the backfoot to those balls first up.

I'll check out that slowing down issue. It might be one of the fields where the field config is incorrect (there's a few of them where the friction is set too high).

EDIT: You have PM :)

Last edited:
@kurtkz: I noticed the pace bowlers are no-balling quite frequently early (happens every time in management mode).

EDIT: Noticed the wicketkeeper looks really odd (corrupt texture?)

Last edited:
@itay: Are they no-balling for a specific format or does it always happen? And you're quite right about the texture corruption. I forgot to add some code to clean up the existing texture folders. I'll add that to the next version. If you delete %APPDATA%\CricketHeroes\models and re-run the game, it'll regenerate the correct textures.

Can I have my previously saved game getting to work? :( . I was going well in Career mode

Code:
RUN @ 3/23/2013 4:38:56 PM

VERSION: 2.49
PROFILE: Parth

STACK TRACE:    at System.Drawing.Bitmap..ctor(Int32 width, Int32 height, PixelFormat format)
   at Cricket.Main.GameObject.Field.Generate(PitchDescription pd, Boolean hide, GameMode mode)
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.NewGame()
   at Cricket.Main.GameStateShowWeather.ProcessInput(Single ms)
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop()
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args)

The pitch appeared normal and the whole ground appeared complete white :facepalm Could not get where the ball was nothing, pure white in place of green grasses

Well, I started playing the Cricket Heroes 50 over worldcup. Matches before that were proper, but the match before this against Sri Lanka(Me - India) had pure white ground that is it was white grass :p

Then next match against Australia same thing happened , this time the game crashed

@itay: Are they no-balling for a specific format or does it always happen? And you're quite right about the texture corruption. I forgot to add some code to clean up the existing texture folders. I'll add that to the next version. If you delete %APPDATA%\CricketHeroes\models and re-run the game, it'll regenerate the correct textures.

@kurtkz: I've only tested Test matches so far (so I'm not sure if it also occurs in other formats)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread