Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay, yep, playing a better team still makes no difference :p

India - 95 a.o. (18.2 overs)

S Dhawan lbw D. Steyn 17 (26)
M Vijay c. J Duminy b. D Steyn 6 (6)
V Kohli c. J Duminy b. L Tsotsobe 10 (9)
D Karthik c. J Duminy b. L Tsotsobe 7 (8)
M Dhoni c. J Duminy b. L Tsotsobe 4 (10)
S Raina c. + de Villiers b. D Steyn 2 (3)
R Jadeja c. R Peterson b. R McLaren 14 (14)
R Ashwin lbw R Peterson 8 (17)
B Kumar b. R Peterson 9 (14)
U Yada c. R Peterson b. R McLaren 1 (2)
I Sharma not out 0 (1)

Bowling:

D Steyn - 7-0-34-3
M Morkel 3-0-13-0
L Tsotsobe 5-0-22-3
R Peterson 2.2-0-11-2
R McLaren 1-0-2-2

JP Duminy had a field day at second slip, taking 4 catches off Tsotsobe and Steyn, while Peterson moved there when McLaren was bowling and took 2 catches. The 4 other dismissals were Dhawan, who was originally given not out to Steyn's inswinger and the referral was successful, while Raina edged a beauty from Steyn through to de Villiers, and Peterson trapped Ashwin in front with a slower delivery before a quick yorker took out Kumar's off-stump to finish the match. South Africa should cruise to an easy win, provided they don't do anything stupid.

@hedger: Is that using the latest patch (2.612)? I think the aggression might be set too high for the shorter formats now...

----------

EDIT: Are you looking at the Roster.csv file for the long and short mods?

South Africa 101/5 (15 overs)

H Amla c. V Kohli b. B Kumar 4 (9)
F du Plessis c. V Kohli b. B Kumar 1 (5)
AB de Villiers not out 53 (44)
C Ingram c. + Dhoni b. U Yadav 30 (19)
J Duminy c. + Dhoni b. I Sharma 4 (6)
F Behardian b. R Jadeja 1 (3)
R McLaren not out 1 (1)

Bowling:

B Kumar 5-0-28-2
U Yadav 5-0-28-1
I Sharma 3-0-26-1
R Jadeja 2-0-18-1

Also, I think no balls are called on where they hit the batsman rather than the crease. Cause I came halfway down the track to Jadeja, got hit on the head and it was called a no ball, when it would have been a good length ball if I stayed in my crease.

----------

That's .611. Sure I installed .612 but apparently not :p

----------

EDIT: Are you looking at the Roster.csv file for the long and short mods?

Yeah.

@kurtkz: Some extra information on the run outs from caught behind bug... the batsman not facing the delivery is run out with the third umpire replay showing the bails dislodging (without the ball in the picture)

Kurt, when I edit a player's name in the Roster.csv file, when I go into the game, the player is there twice, once under the old name and once under the new edited name. How can I fix this? Thanks.

@KingRizzy: Hmm, that's a bug I need to fix. The easiest way I guess would be to edit the data\players.bdb file and remove the old players manually.

Kurt the udrs estimates on field call for ball 1 cm high....

also no need of lowering aggression plz... we r playing on pro it should be hard... :thumbs

----------

those who experience lag plz turn the graphic settings to high quality instead of performance it gets better....... tried with HD5450 :D

yup they are but in hard mode CPU tends to get more aggressive on batting and play scoring shots......

And while bowling CPU gets u struck in perfect line/length where u cant play much shots and u r more prone to get out....

that's what it should be like... :thumbs

----------

actually my friend shaheryar suggested me this enhancer for c2k7 but try here as well and it stabilizes the game..... Give your opinion... :yes

Graphic modification ENBSeries for Black Mesa, Fallout New Vegas, TES Skyrim, GTA 4, Deus Ex, GTA San Andreas, other games

go to the news site then go to download page and download injector...
then in the .ini file specify the process name....
run injector and then run the game.... :thumbs

Kurt, for some reason the flags in the game are showing up pixelated. What could be the reason behind this?

Kurt, for some reason the flags in the game are showing up pixelated. What could be the reason behind this?

The images are stored in a flags image, which is really small. Then it tries to make it bigger, and as it isn't vector art you have pixelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread