Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
@kurtkz: The wicketkeeper has been leaking a few byes recently (the ball goes through the slips) when I bowl full (almost yorker length) and just outside off stump (happens when the batsman leaves the ball)

EDIT: Forgot to mention the 'run out off a caught behind' bug happens when the AI (left-handed) batsman nicks behind too (saw it happen while bowling in career mode).

@itay: Hmm, I'm struggling to track down the run out off a caught behind bug. I'll take a look this weekend again.

Can you possibly take a screenshot for me when the keeper leaks byes?

@itay: Hmm, I'm struggling to track down the run out off a caught behind bug. I'll take a look this weekend again.

Can you possibly take a screenshot for me when the keeper leaks byes?

@kurtkz: Ok sure... Is there a keyboard shortcut to take screenshots in-game?

Hello, this is my first post on this Forum.

I would like to congratulate Kurt for an excellent game. I have been a luker on here for a pretty long time and enjoyed the journey cricket heroes has gone through. I never intended to post on here but I have a massive issue. After playing the latest version of cricket heroes, and seeing the progress it was making, I gave in and decided to buy it. Paying through my credit card this is the message I got:

Errors were found in the form. Please correct and resubmit.
Only credit cards issued in these countries may be used to pay Peek & Poke Designs :
AE, AG, AU, BW, CA, CH, CN, DE, FI, GB, GE, GH, GR, GY, HK, IE, IN, JM, KE, KN, LC, LK, MA, MU, NA, NL, NZ, QA, RU, SA, US, ZA, ZW. If your credit card was issued in one of these countries, please contact us.

I am from Pakistan and this would be a real blow if I cannot buy this game. Kurt any ideas?

@Somethang: Thanks for the kind words :) I think there's an issue on PayFast's side. I added Pakistan to the list of valid credit cards quite a while back. I'll send them an email quickly to see what's going on and I'll get back to you as soon as I have details.

guys a new menu bg! i am posting this as per instruction of kurtz developer of the game ! tell your views on this new bg! :cheers

attachment.php

bg worked by me :D

Attachments

• cricket heros menu 1.jpg
    cricket heros menu 1.jpg
    229 KB · Views: 31
Just a heads up - this is an alternative title screen. The current one will remain the default for now.

I'm implementing support for different title screens and menu backgrounds...

Kurt how can I create my own teams and players?
Tried the editor but it does not work.

Last edited by a moderator:
When i open roster editor or other editors i get this error.
User/MyPCname/Appdata/Roaming/Cricket Heroes/textures/set_pitch.ss]: Length cannot be less than 0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread