Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anything in particular you did to get it to crash? I tried an exhibition game (Test match) with 2 of the league teams and it didn't crash...

Is there anything in particular you did to get it to crash? I tried an exhibition game (Test match) with 2 of the league teams and it didn't crash...
Nothing particular. I simulated a Test match and it crashed in the 2nd innings after both 1st innings were simulated.
I simulated 3 ODI matches with same teams, where it crashed once in 1st innings and in 2nd attempt the match was completed without crash and in third it crashed in 2nd innings near the end of the match.

@kurtkz I have sent you the data, import, texture and model folder so you can check each and every aspect to resolve this issue.
Model folder i have sent is because i think the error is related to this. Again you can check them and update me.

Thanks Kurtkz for your brilliant game. I have played only demo version and so far it has worked flawlessly. Thanks also for providing Roaster and Team editor, they were big help to me in creating customized teams.
I hope you can add a search feature in roaster editor. Its hard to find specific player in roaster editor. It seems team editor doesn't clean up old teams from its database file. Deleted teams shows up after restarting team editor.
Also can you increase the minimum speed of Fast bowlers. Right now the default range is 120-150. This range cannot be tweaked manually. Can it be increased to more realistic level like 135-155?

Cool, thanks man. What about the lineup selection crash? I can't reproduce that one...
Lineup selection crash rarely happens.[DOUBLEPOST=1409554220][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks Kurtkz for your brilliant game. I have played only demo version and so far it has worked flawlessly. Thanks also for providing Roaster and Team editor, they were big help to me in creating customized teams.
I hope you can add a search feature in roaster editor. Its hard to find specific player in roaster editor. It seems team editor doesn't clean up old teams from its database file. Deleted teams shows up after restarting team editor.
Also can you increase the minimum speed of Fast bowlers. Right now the default range is 120-150. This range cannot be tweaked manually. Can it be increased to more realistic level like 135-155?

@kurtkz Also I want to add a bug in it that the fast bowlers which range between 130-150 kph sometimes in Test matches bowl at around 100kph and that too for most of the overs.

Hey @kurtkz got the game running with that update you gave me and got registered... found that I really suck at Cricket Heroes after playing 100+ hours of DBC14... Will have to practice a bit more :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread