Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

dancingmongoose

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I don't know if I've mentioned it before but when the batsman connects with a straight drive they immediately spin around 180 for some reason

BruD

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
I tried updating the game last night and just got the rolling update. Firstly it said it was too far out of date so needed to download a full version which I did, then it needed to update again and again, every time trying to download a full version.

kurtkz

Game Developer
Hmm, that's worrying :/ I'm going to push another update quickly to see if that resolves this rolling update issue.

Patch uploaded. Should ask you to upgrade to 2.771. If you get a minute, please test and see if it updates?

BruD

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Thanks, I won't get a chance until tonight probably.

By the way, is it possible to create a tournament like the World Cup 2015 as a preset? Ok I know you need the UAE in the game but it would be cool to do.

dancingmongoose

International Coach
Suggestion:

Add these lines of code to the leaderboard pages
Code:
.button{display:inline-block;}
.collapsed,.expanded{background-position: left top+5px;}

Currently the link for the buttons is full width even if the button is not. Also I think the expand/collapse arrow should be situated at the top instead of the middle of the div, that way it's relative to the heading of the collapsible and won't be lost when it changes state

dancingmongoose

International Coach
Actually, if my memory serves me correctly I still have FTP access to the site so I might be able to go in and have a play around myself[DOUBLEPOST=1423655462][/DOUBLEPOST]Also I'm getting the "too old" repeat thing now. Might need another full version :(

dancingmongoose

International Coach
I'm having zero luck updating, can I get a full version again please? Sorry about this, should teach me not to edit too many files

dancingmongoose

International Coach
Well you see I edited some files I probably shouldn't have and didn't make proper backups so I went back to the last full version but it keeps looping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread