Cricket Leagues - Announcements

I need a temporary manager for London Scorpions in the EPL. PM me if you're keen.

PI am back on Planet Cricket. Have been struggling to find time for internet due to my dad's sickness. He had Hepatitis B 4 years back and now had a tumor on his liver. The part which had the tumor has been burnt and he still is in hospital but he should be able to recover well enough in given few weeks.

I hope he gets well soon.. Back on topic, its good to see PC after a longggg time. Sad to see India play so badly in Tests, also sad to see bad luck for MS Dhoni WRT weather in ODI's. Happy for Zimbabwe who tried giving fight to Pakistan in all matches except the T20i today. Loads of cricket with Aussies to coming back well!! Hoping for a nice time here on PCosted via Mobile Device

Btw NZPL will hopefully resume in a week from now.

I've just got one more test and an assignment due this Thursday and Friday respectively.

Need a new manager for Chelmsford Dragons in the EPL. PM me if you're interested.

Hello guys, really sorry. Due to some sudden system problems I was unable to come online for few days. Really sorry for not informing in advance. :)

Well, I was thinking about hosting a new league which would be Duleep Trophy league. Exactly like its played in real. FC format. Zones teams. No Foreign players. Wonder anyone would be willing to join. Its not coming anytime soon though.

Anyone know what is happening with Chewie's FC league. I was looking forward to that.

Yea I don't really know myself. I'm trying to get the averages that are used on Cricsim.com but I don't think I'm gonna get them.

Guys , I won't be available for 2 days . So please find temporary managers for my teams in respective leagues .

Fallen sick, eventually my league's on hold temporarily. Hoping to resume it once I get back to normal fitness.
Regarding my participation/activity in the four leagues that I'm currently a part off (GPL, EPL, NZPL & APL), I can well and truly manage that.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread