Cricket Leagues - Announcements

Busy till the whole weekend. Have to do tons of projects adnd homework due next Monday. :(

Well, Dipak I don't mean to show disrespect to you but you just keep such posting and yet you're online. :D

Your overall activity in less due to SSC. We all know that. Why to post it each time? :p Just inform such if you're gonna be off for few WHOLE days.

I hope you didn't feel bad of what i said.

@Prats: I am in CBSE board, not SSC. :p

Well I posted it in advance because I assume I wont be free in the next few days. FTR, we've got to solve 30 sums in maths, write 10 diary entries, letters in English. Have to make a working model in Science with my group and make a Robot as I am a member of the robotics club. In addition I have plenty more HW and have to complete my incomplete work as well. I have to start maintaing records from now which I had to maintain from the beginning if the year due to our annual inspection. :p

So you can understand how busy I am. Though Ill pop in whenever I can. :)

@Prats: I am in CBSE board, not SSC. :p

Well I posted it in advance because I assume I wont be free in the next few days. FTR, we've got to solve 30 sums in maths, write 10 diary entries, letters in English. Have to make a working model in Science with my group and make a Robot as I am a member of the robotics club. In addition I have plenty more HW and have to complete my incomplete work as well. I have to start maintaing records from now which I had to maintain from the beginning if the year due to our annual inspection. :p

So you can understand how busy I am. Though Ill pop in whenever I can. :)

Yeah. See, this is what I tried to explain in my previous post.

Guys, I'm back after 4 days and I'm ready to manage my teams back :thumbs

I cant take part in any of my leagues that I am in

SOrry to all the league owners hav to concentrate on my school work

Zohaib was excellent in managing teams.
Many League managers will miss him. :yes

I'm going on holiday for a week, so my league and Montreal Hawks will be without me until Sunday 30th.

I'm officially out of this. Never gonna come back.

I'm going on holiday tomorrow for a week, so league managers will be without me until the 29th/30th, not sure when I get back next Saturday, so expect me to be back next Sunday.

I'm officially out of this. Never gonna come back.

Good luck Varun, I was really lucky to be a part of your amazing league in the A-Championships and also having you as a manager in my league for five seasons. :)

Will catch up with you in the mafia threads. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread