Cricket Leagues - Announcements

Posted via Mobile Device
the team looks ???? tbh but still i will be happy to join.
I wont be able to post in coded format though dont have a laptop currently

It isn't too bad. I'll be happy to have you in. You need to pick now.

Posted via Mobile Device
ok out for diwali pick at midnight

OK, Trans Tasman league is coming to an end. After that in the same thread there will be a small league conducted by me. Will make official announcement after 4th test is over

Future Tours Program PC Style

Trans Tasman Trophy is to its end with the Decider Test starting tonight. I have had wonderful support from all of you and its been very special to have league members like you for my First Ever Completed LEAGUE! :p

Moving ahead, I would like to announce Future Tours Program PC Style. This is same like Trans Tasman Trophy where, members sign up for a team and rest players constitute of real world players. They will tour different country within a span of 2 Seasons. First is the Summer Season which starts from April and ends in September & Second is Winter Season which starts in October and ends in March.

Even if we have 2-3 sign up's for a particular country that will be fine as rest we can add up real International Players :)

So watch out for this league space and start signing up for the country you wish from AUSTRALIA,ENGLAND,INDIA,PAKISTAN,NEW ZEALAND, SOUTH AFRICA,WEST INDIES,SRI LANKA.

Remember you could well be leading your country ;) Hope you participate

Coming soon:

The Associate Premier League

-

So, I was trawling the leagues forum the other day and I saw a league that looked like it could have been something special - here. I'm gooing to run my own such league which will involve only associate players for eight teams from Dubai, Washington, Glasgow, Amsterdam, Dublin, Kabul, Nairobi and Toronto. For examples or my previous work, see:

The league will start as soon as I finish the Scottish Cup and Prats finishes MCC. I hope to see some of you there!

Attachments

• Banner.png
    Banner.png
    14.2 KB · Views: 699
  • Dublin.png
    Dublin.png
    5.7 KB · Views: 963
  • Amsterdam.png
    Amsterdam.png
    4.3 KB · Views: 965
  • Dubai.png
    Dubai.png