Cricket Leagues - Announcements

Just as Haris Khan posted above, Hariom is inactive in my PPL as well. So I'm removing him from the league.

I apologise all the league managers for my inactivity from last few days and announce that I may be inactive for a few more days due to bad internet connectivity and some personal reasons. I'll try my level best to be active but what can I say now is I can't control BSNL so can't do anything. I request the league managers of the leagues which I am still part of to find interim managers. Hope that all gets back on track soon.

I apologise all the league managers for my inactivity from last few days and announce that I may be inactive for a few more days due to bad internet connectivity and some personal reasons. I'll try my level best to be active but what can I say now is I can't control BSNL so can't do anything. I request the league managers of the leagues which I am still part of to find interim managers. Hope that all gets back on track soon.

Sorted, Zhuorb has stepped in

Last edited:
Thought I'd let everybody know in advance that I am going to be starting an Irish Premier League once I finish the WCC. That ought to be some time next month.

Thought I'd let everybody know in advance that I am going to be starting an Irish Premier League once I finish the WCC. That ought to be some time next month.

I'd love to join.I know a bit about Irish cricket,have been following their news since 2006 when I saw them play in domestic tournament called EurAsia series which was shown on TV here where I live.

I will be not available till 15 of this month because of a function.managers use the same line ups

Need a manager for Napier Heroes in the OPL. Anyone interested could VM me or post over in the OPL thread. Looking for some awesome managers.:)

Hawaii Hawks are in need of a new manager for season III of Major League Cricket. They finished 3rd in season II. Manager will get to change some of the squad. I would also like to thank Dipak for managing Hawks for the 2 seasons.

My pleasure, the league was too good esp the stats but I was losing interest. If a spot opens up after 2-3 seasons then I'll me more than happy to clinch it with both hands.

Hawaii Hawks are in need of a new manager for season III of Major League Cricket. They finished 3rd in season II. Manager will get to change some of the squad. I would also like to thank Dipak for managing Hawks for the 2 seasons.
Hawaii Hawks will now be managed by arjind. Thanks, arjind.

Las Vegas Blasters now need a new manager. I would like to thank Umair2000 for managing the team for the 2 seasons.

No Need For Thanks Mate

Users who are viewing this thread