Cricket Leagues - Announcements

MANAGER NEEDED

35533916.png

APL3 champions Dubai Dominators will be needing a manager for the upcoming season (5). There is to be a full re-draft, as well, so this is the perfect time to take charge.​

My life is getting really really hectic day-by-day. I have to study a lot now. Somewhat four-five hours a day, attend classes, do work & all of study related stuff. I've spent a lot of time here & I am forced to significantly reduce my time on PC & thus I hereby want to announce that I would be employing co-managers in each & every league I participate (barring my long favorite leagues like EPL, NZPL, AfPL, ZPL & APL) Anyone interested can VM me. :)

Need a manager for Jets in MLC. T20 hasn't been active, I feel.

Hello guys.My 12th Std HSC has started.I'm already 2 months late of getting my classes for 12th.It's a milestone.I will hardly get time to come online.I'll be online for atleast 2-3 hrs daily and hopefully i'll complete all the leagues stuff in which i'm in.I even have to quit modding for some time.Please pardon me for my inactivity.Hope you guys understand :)

If anyone's interested in taking up as manager as Bangladesh in the London 2012 Olympics, then please don't hesitate to state so in the thread. :thumbs

Hello guys.My 12th Std HSC has started.I'm already 2 months late of getting my classes for 12th.It's a milestone.I will hardly get time to come online.I'll be online for atleast 2-3 hrs daily and hopefully i'll complete all the leagues stuff in which i'm in.I even have to quit modding for some time.Please pardon me for my inactivity.Hope you guys understand :)

Out of interest how is being online for at least 2 - 3 hours a day inactive? That still sounds very active to me. :p

Out of interest how is being online for at least 2 - 3 hours a day inactive? That still sounds very active to me. :p
Yeah you are correct.That's the maximum spare time i can get ,not sure about it.I don't think anyone in the world can't get atleast 1-2 hours free time out of the 24 hours :p

Need one manager for Kamikize Miners, Fenil has left the league suddenly leaving me in a bit of problem as drafts are on

Well, I have a couple of days on hand so what I can do is continue with the drafts till I can or till you get a new manager whichever case is earlier so that the flow of your league doesn't stop abruptly.

My activity will be patchy till Sunday. I have got a huge test this weekend. I dont know for how much time I can be on per day.

My activity will be patchy till Sunday. I have got a huge test this weekend. I dont know for how much time I can be on per day.

Alright mate I'll self-manage SA in your absence in my league:thumbs.All the best for your test :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread