Cricket Leagues - Announcements

I will be quite inactive next few days due to poor electricity conditions here so I will request El loco, singhb, Prithvi, sid2K11 to find an interim manager for me.

I will be quite inactive next few days due to poor electricity conditions here so I will request El loco, singhb, Prithvi, sid2K11 to find an interim manager for me.

LOL :lol :lol. You learnt that word (interim) from me. The IPL won't get off the ground till I finish the BPL, so you don't need to worry. :p

That's how one increases vocabulary isn't it? I knew that word earlier though but I didn't use it. Well its to tell you guys the local electricity conditions are back on track now so I am back too. :D

I think I need a manager for Washington Warriors in Major League Cricket. New season, I'm allowing FA trades (max of 5) as well. So, someone interested?

Anask is inactive and need an owner for my league

Actually, I'm going away for four days for a family function so won't be able to come on PC. DPL will be on hold till then. I'll be returning this Thursday. I request all the managers of those leagues, of whom I'm a part, to manage my team till then.

So please excuse my inactivity. :)

Guys I am looking to start a league quit be similar to leagues like (NZPL,SLPL,AFPL,BPL etc) only a little change in the idea instead of the locals being from a respective team(i.e. New Zealand,Srilanka etc) the players will be drafted from all the teams the league will consist of five teams(each from South-Africa,India,New Zealand,England and Australia).As the league will consist of players from all the teams I suggested the league's name to be "International Premier League",it'll be a 50 over format league each an every team will consist of atleast two associate players(i.e.Non Test Cricket Playing Nations).I have'nt been able to complete my previous league(NCL) because I wanted to get more experience in this forum and after nearly a year on this section I am pretty sure that I can do this league and do my previously left one aswell.

I'll start the league if you guys think that the idea is convincing.:thumbs

Last edited:
Off for couple of weeks. Might come online, but not sure about it though. So I request Usy to find some alternative if I don't come online.
And yeah that also means 3GCL will be off as well.

Ah, well alright Meet. I need a manager for New Jersey Jets then. Good team but, have lost two matches out of two.

Users who are viewing this thread