Cricket Leagues - Announcements

Posted via Mobile Device

From Blitzberg through message on my cell

I hav 2 rush to Delhi, my aunt has died.... and i wouldn't be able to log into quite a lot of time,,,,,please post this and that the managers find temporary co-managers

Hello folks, with immense sadness I have to say that I cannot afford anymore time here on PC. My classes start from 13th of May but I am going out of town with my parents for some rituals of my brother. I really hope everyone here excel in this coming year and will be really desperate to come back to PC but it will atleast take a year not atleast till my 10th board ends :)

From this moment I leave planet cricket disappointing all those who participated and spend their valuable time in posting squads for Hong Kong league. I am really sorry. Also I would like User2010 to continue with Spot The Ball :)

I'm back friends. I'll manage my teams now. I'm logging off right now and will log in after 2 hours. Then, I'll do all the pending things. Sorry for the inconvenience caused to all league managers.

Just to let you all know, I'm doing my best to keep up with everything, but I've also got to hold down a job for a few weeks and keep up with the world's biggest mountain of coursework for school as well. If I fall a couple f days behind for anything, that's why.

Sorry mates, I'll be very inactive, or probably not be online for over a period of 2 months......quite a lot of complications, then my aunt's death and now I've to fly to North Carolina in two weeks for an interview.....

Heart felt apologies to all league managers; to name - The Author, rahulkhush, El Loco, singhb, Meet, farhans, Prithvi and to any other league that I'm a part of. I never knew I'd be so messed up.

Sorry to all once again.....

No problem Blitzy :)

Need a new manager for his team and that too asap so auctions continue

Because of Blitzy's unfortunate circumstances, I'll be needing a replacement manager for the Mumbai Indians. Post your interest in the thread if you wish to. :thumbs. Condolences go out to Varun and I hope to see him back here whenever possible.:thumbs

^ One of the Admin will need to do it, I don't think any of us moderate both sections. From here on all posts about computer problems need to be posted over in one of the technology threads. :)

We have lost our windows CD key now :( and thus it will take Monday for my comp to be restored and me return to full activity. Sory guys.

Users who are viewing this thread